• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    Iron Heart stickers (what do you stick them on)?

    General Chat
    114
    342
    93.4k
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • TylerT
      Tyler
      IHUK Crew
      @GoodtimeJohnny
      Joined:

      @GoodtimeJohnny Great idea to be honest! - I think you can even buy kits to do something similar so it seals the design into the case... failing that a thin resin layer would look incredible on a patchwork sticker case!! 🤘 📱

      last edited by GoodtimeJohnnyG 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 3
      • GoodtimeJohnnyG
        GoodtimeJohnny
        Raw and Unwashed
        @Tyler
        Joined:

        @Tyler I love that idea! Now I'm going to have to find a way to make it happen!

        last edited by TylerT 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
        • S
          sabergirl
          見習いボス
          Joined:

          I haven’t gotten a single sticker in my last few orders. Nbd, just a lil sad to not see some fresh designs.

          last edited by Rustygate37R GilesG 2 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • TylerT
            Tyler
            IHUK Crew
            @GoodtimeJohnny
            Joined:

            @GoodtimeJohnny You gotta show me how it turns out!!

            I'm invested in this experiment! - I may even have a go myself!

            last edited by Tyler GoodtimeJohnnyG 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • GoodtimeJohnnyG
              GoodtimeJohnny
              Raw and Unwashed
              @Tyler
              Joined:

              @Tyler coat number 2 fresh and a dried single on the test case! Off to bingo so I’ll do more when I get home for sureIMG_9845.jpeg IMG_9844.jpeg

              last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
              • Rustygate37R
                Rustygate37
                The Unwoven
                @sabergirl
                Joined:

                @sabergirl I hadn’t seen any in a short while either but then recieved 2 in my order yesterday. Mind you that would have been dispatched a good 2 weeks or so ago.

                IMG_1726.jpeg

                last edited by W 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                • IkeapartyI
                  Ikeaparty
                  Haraki san Expert
                  Joined:

                  Wow that pride of Japan one is sick

                  last edited by Rustygate37R 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                  • Rustygate37R
                    Rustygate37
                    The Unwoven
                    @Ikeaparty
                    Joined:

                    @Ikeaparty agreed

                    last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • W
                      will6er
                      The Unwoven
                      @Rustygate37
                      Joined:

                      @Rustygate37 @sabergirl Same. as Rustygate. Had an order or 2 where no stickers came but normal service has resumed in last order.

                      last edited by Rustygate37R 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                      • Rustygate37R
                        Rustygate37
                        The Unwoven
                        @will6er
                        Joined:

                        @will6er what was ya last order, any good?

                        last edited by W 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                        • W
                          will6er
                          The Unwoven
                          @Rustygate37
                          Joined:

                          @Rustygate37 Always 🙂

                          Some 684S-B and the 10oz Cargos.

                          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                          • GoodtimeJohnnyG
                            GoodtimeJohnny
                            Raw and Unwashed
                            Joined:

                            Forgot about this one, ran out of room on the other one.
                            image.png

                            last edited by N 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 5
                            • GoodtimeJohnnyG
                              GoodtimeJohnny
                              Raw and Unwashed
                              Joined:

                              IMG_0089.jpeg
                              @Tyler 5 coats altogether and it’s sealed!

                              last edited by TylerT 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
                              • GilesG
                                Giles
                                IHUK Crew
                                @sabergirl
                                Joined:

                                @sabergirl Not sure how that happened. You are going to Baltimore, I'll sort you out.......

                                "OK face up to it - you're useless but generally pretty honest and straightforward . . . it's a rare combination of qualities that I have come to admire in you" - Geo 2011

                                last edited by S 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                • S
                                  sabergirl
                                  見習いボス
                                  @Giles
                                  Joined:

                                  @Giles can’t wait to see y’all there! 😍

                                  last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                  • TylerT
                                    Tyler
                                    IHUK Crew
                                    @GoodtimeJohnny
                                    Joined:

                                    @GoodtimeJohnny Love this!!

                                    I'll have to get started on mine at some point! 👏🏻 👏🏻

                                    last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                    • N
                                      NickD
                                      The Unwoven
                                      @GoodtimeJohnny
                                      Joined:

                                      @GoodtimeJohnny I kinda want that one (without the writing) as a tattoo.

                                      last edited by GoodtimeJohnnyG 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                                      • GoodtimeJohnnyG
                                        GoodtimeJohnny
                                        Raw and Unwashed
                                        @NickD
                                        Joined:

                                        @NickD I had a totally different skull and helmet in mind until the sticker arrived!

                                        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                        • BenBWHB
                                          BenBWH
                                          Haraki san Student
                                          Joined:

                                          IMG_8095.jpeg

                                          On my battered old MacBook

                                          Insta - Ben_Wears_Heritage

                                          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 3
                                          • JordJ
                                            Jord
                                            Haraki san Expert
                                            Joined:

                                            IMG_2421.jpeg
                                            IMG_2422.jpeg

                                            I put a bunch inside my kindle clear case

                                            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 3
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Copyright Iron Heart 2025.