• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    Motorcycles

    Hobbies and Pastimes
    320
    4.5k
    1.4m
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • motojoboboM
      motojobobo
      啓蒙家
      @goosehd
      Joined:

      @goosehd you may be remembering the accident I had on the DR about 5 years ago?
      Mechanically she’s been, characteristically, dead reliable. Lately had minor niggles caused by the terrible quality gas sold in Bolivia: clogged carburator needles, valve seating probs with combustion residue, and the like.
      As behooves the DR reputation, she’ll handily outlive the owner.

      The journey is the objective.

      last edited by goosehdG 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
      • goosehdG
        goosehd
        Mod Squad
        @motojobobo
        Joined:

        @motojobobo I thought you were having a bike with power issues, but I could be misremembering.

        I’ll look later and see if I can find the discussion.

        Glad to hear everything is ticking along well and loving the pictures! Enjoy and thank you for posting 🙏

        “our policy of no discussions regarding politics, religion, asparagus, and other controversial issues.” - Andrew

        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • AetasA
          Aetas
          見習いボス
          @motojobobo
          Joined:

          @motojobobo Hornocal looks very impressive! What at a great trip.

          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • motojoboboM
            motojobobo
            啓蒙家
            Joined:

            @goosehd the power issues are with my Guzzi V85TT. All to do with me tinkering with air/fuel ratios at different gears and rpms. That is all well now.

            The journey is the objective.

            last edited by motojobobo goosehdG 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
            • goosehdG
              goosehd
              Mod Squad
              @motojobobo
              Joined:

              @motojobobo thank you! I had started looking yesterday and got distracted…

              Glad one of us remembered 🤣

              “our policy of no discussions regarding politics, religion, asparagus, and other controversial issues.” - Andrew

              last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
              • BenBWHB
                BenBWH
                Haraki san Student
                Joined:

                IMG_9675.jpeg
                IMG_9678.jpeg
                IMG_9677.jpeg

                After failing the mod1 last month, I’ve been patiently waiting for my retest date. According to the bike school there’s a back log, retest could be a few weeks to a few months! Remain flexible and wait for a call! Yeah cheers! 😂 Anyway, rather than do nothing I found this cheeky little cb125r and thought it’d get me out there on two wheels, I can learn more and get some road time in while I wait! The not being able to use motorways is a pain as my commute revolves around the motorway but I’ll get as much time on this little thing as I can, and hopefully be ready when the test date rolls around

                Insta - Ben_Wears_Heritage

                last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 8
                • ChokoC
                  Choko
                  Iron Heart Deity
                  Joined:

                  IMG_8408.jpeg
                  Harley’s, Iron Heart and Red Wings. My favorite things

                  Less is more

                  last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 5
                  • Marc2706M
                    Marc2706
                    @WithBongInHand
                    Joined:

                    @WithBongInHand Congrats! now go for the gold!!!!

                    Instagram: wick_marc

                    last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • WithBongInHandW
                      WithBongInHand
                      Joined:

                      Purchased my first bike today and couldn’t be more happy.

                      IMG_7101.jpeg

                      last edited by Denimhead 0D goosehdG Denman JohnD 3 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 6
                      • Denimhead 0D
                        Denimhead 0
                        Iron Heart Deity
                        @WithBongInHand
                        Joined:

                        @WithBongInHand Sweet 🙌👊🤟🏼

                        IG - gratefuldenimhead (jeans and boots), Norseamerican (bicycles)

                        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                        • goosehdG
                          goosehd
                          Mod Squad
                          @WithBongInHand
                          Joined:

                          @WithBongInHand congratulations and great bike!!

                          “our policy of no discussions regarding politics, religion, asparagus, and other controversial issues.” - Andrew

                          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                          • SFMCfrankyS
                            SFMCfranky
                            Haraki san Student
                            Joined:

                            Some bikes in front of the Club last night:

                            IMG_6627.jpeg

                            IMG_6626.jpeg

                            IMG_6625.jpeg

                            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
                            • Denman JohnD
                              Denman John
                              Haraki san Prodigy
                              @WithBongInHand
                              Joined:

                              @WithBongInHand Congrats man! You picked yourself up a nice one. My first bike was a ‘68 Triumph Bonneville. Ride it in good health 👍

                              last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                              • Denman JohnD
                                Denman John
                                Haraki san Prodigy
                                Joined:

                                IMG_0411.jpeg
                                I haven’t ridden this bike much over the past few years, but when I do it always puts a smile on my face. Today’s fall weather was too nice to pass up …

                                last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                                • First post
                                  Last post
                                Copyright Iron Heart 2025.