Motorcycles
-

Dry, dusty, strong sun conditions at about 1700 mts. My Suzuki DR 650 is loving it here!
-
@motojobobo Awesome. Thanks for sharing and please keep posting.

-
Safe travels @motojobobo and keep the updates going!
-
@motojobobo Love seeing you on the DR650 - it will take you anywhere you point the front wheel.
-
Finally rode the famous curvy mountain road to Caspala.

We’re at circa 3000 mts. Solid road but not good when rainy.

Going down…
And back up on the other side of the valley
Delicious homemade lunch at Caspala. -
@motojobobo Living the dream


-
As today was sunny with +15 degrees Celcius me and the ol'lady decided to hop on the bikes and ride to a nearby city Lahti to have some lunch and visit Ace Cafe (1st franchised location) and motorcycle museum which is in same location.
I also was able to test my new Beeline MotoII GPS/Speedo. Way better that the first edition. Recommended.





-
@motojobobo Solid AF!
-
Today was probably our highest altitude day, ranging between 3600 and 4750 mts. Not much distance covered, less than 100 km. Going was slow, curvy, rocky and dusty. But the biggest factor slowing us down was scenery.

First valley we crossed this morning.
This group of vicuñas were out for breakfast.
My IH pieces were invisible (tshirt, lighter, wallet) but my helmet tried to make up for it.
This is the highest I’ve yet taken my DR. She’s behaving 110%! -

Another mountainside blessed with curvy dirt roads and great scenery.
Rock corrals at 4500 mts. Beyond securing livestock they also serve as wind shelter on cold nights.
Curvy stuff!
Today’s route
My DR gracing Hornocal, probably the top scenery we’ll see during this trip. Hornocal is similar to another curious geological formation I’ve shared on previous trips but this one is way more colorful and interesting.

-
@motojobobo was the dr the one you had issues with previously? If so, what was the problem/fix?
-
I did it you guys! I know I still have a lot of learning to do but I’m over the moon right now!

-
@WithBongInHand congrats!!
-
@WithBongInHand Now the fun begins!

