• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    UES Clothing MFG .CO.

    Other Brands and Shops
    153
    935
    224.8k
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • kojimastreetsK
      kojimastreets
      Raw and Unwashed
      Joined:

      Felt like a tricotine kinda day

      IMG_4993.jpeg

      IG: kojimastreets

      last edited by MizmazzleM 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 8
      • MizmazzleM
        Mizmazzle
        見習いボス
        @kojimastreets
        Joined:

        @kojimastreets man!! It’s finally sort of cooling down in Colorado. Getting some rain at least. Bring on the Tricotine!!

        In the easy chair with my boots on, melted whiskey in my hand. Could'na been asleep for more than three hours...time to go to work again...

        last edited by kojimastreetsK 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 3
        • W
          will6er
          The Unwoven
          Joined:

          UES now do size 6 in their Ts - Ordered a batch, they are awesome. Slubbier (and probably better) than Wonderlooper ELS Recycled, they have the irregular weave like the Real McCoy Athletic where you can almost see through, like a thick version of the RMc. In truth a 6 is probably too big, if they don't shrink I may go 5 next time.

          Also got the Suvin gold (Ramayana) first impressions as good / if not slightly better than the (more expensive) SdA and WL versions.

          last edited by IkeapartyI 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
          • kojimastreetsK
            kojimastreets
            Raw and Unwashed
            @Mizmazzle
            Joined:

            @Mizmazzle right?! I could hardly contain myself with the almost fall weather we had this morning!

            IG: kojimastreets

            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
            • IkeapartyI
              Ikeaparty
              Haraki san Expert
              @will6er
              Joined:

              @will6er those slubby t shirts from them are awesome, i went 5 and it feels slightly big after a hot wash still, 4 felt like it fit too perfectly though that it would be done after washing it

              last edited by W 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
              • ChibsC
                Chibs
                The UnTucked
                Joined:

                Love Ramayana T’s!! 💜 now I’m curious to try the slubby ones. 🤔

                edit I caved.
                IMG_8495.jpeg

                last edited by Chibs W N 2 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 1
                • pechelmanP
                  pechelman
                  啓蒙家
                  Joined:

                  The only tshirt I like more than the no8 slub is the no7

                  last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • MizmazzleM
                    Mizmazzle
                    見習いボス
                    Joined:

                    #7 is special

                    In the easy chair with my boots on, melted whiskey in my hand. Could'na been asleep for more than three hours...time to go to work again...

                    last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                    • pechelmanP
                      pechelman
                      啓蒙家
                      Joined:

                      I've been wearing mine a ton and bought a second one that I'm leaving untouched until my current one is very faded. That way I can have two in different colors 😄.

                      Truly my only complaint about the no7 is it's only offered in indigo

                      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                      • ChibsC
                        Chibs
                        The UnTucked
                        Joined:

                        I put the no7 in the same vein as WL Double heavyweight tees though it’s a bit lighter. Amazing shirts but too warm for summer. I wonder if I’ll feel the same about No8.

                        last edited by Chibs 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                        • pechelmanP
                          pechelman
                          啓蒙家
                          Joined:

                          The 8's definitely wear lighter for me and breathe a bit more.

                          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                          • ChibsC
                            Chibs
                            The UnTucked
                            Joined:

                            @pechelman Nice!
                            It’s interesting UES states No 8 is 9.5 oz per square yard but they don’t say what No 7 is. I’m assuming it’s a bit less than WL double heavyweight which is 12.1 oz. Excited for the slub. Big fan of slub lately.

                            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                            • W
                              will6er
                              The Unwoven
                              @Ikeaparty
                              Joined:

                              @Ikeaparty They seem to have large size gaps.

                              last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                              • W
                                will6er
                                The Unwoven
                                @Chibs
                                Joined:

                                @Chibs Purple navy is great - its like a purple undertone a bit like the old black Orslow Bakers had a red undertone.

                                last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                                • PointmanP
                                  Pointman
                                  Joined:

                                  I've got a few UES No 8 slub shirts that I love but are sadly now too big for me.

                                  Going to be in Osaka for the first time in September and excited to get to visit their store. Maybe they'll have a Tricotine or Double Weave shirt kicking around in my size.

                                  I own too many pairs of jeans.

                                  last edited by futuraF 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 3
                                  • futuraF
                                    futura
                                    Raw and Unwashed
                                    @Pointman
                                    Joined:

                                    @Pointman said in UES Clothing MFG .CO.:

                                    I've got a few UES No 8 slub shirts that I love but are sadly now too big for me.

                                    Going to be in Osaka for the first time in September and excited to get to visit their store. Maybe they'll have a Tricotine or Double Weave shirt kicking around in my size.

                                    Lucky man, deffo look at the tee shortening service they have if you are after the perfect fit.

                                    last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                                    • FlavourFadeF
                                      FlavourFade
                                      Raw and Unwashed
                                      Joined:

                                      Anyone has experience with the UES oxford shirts?

                                      Insta: max_25oz

                                      WTB:
                                      -IHSH-397 XXL/XXXL
                                      -526j / 526pj XXL/XXXL

                                      last edited by NomadCrowN jdwaidJ 2 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                      • N
                                        Nobunaga
                                        Raw and Unwashed
                                        @Chibs
                                        Joined:

                                        @Chibs I think you will love the slubs. I have most of the colors and hadn't bought any for a few years since there weren't many new colors. After seeing the recent posts here I checked to see what was new to me and ended up buying three more (steel gray, navy purple, and coffee). I gotta stop checking the forum. 😆

                                        last edited by ChibsC 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
                                        • ChibsC
                                          Chibs
                                          The UnTucked
                                          @Nobunaga
                                          Joined:

                                          @Nobunaga nice! I decided against the sand but am still getting gray and purple-navy. Swapped the sand for a Wabash short sleeve from Sugar Cane. Hopefully get them this week. 🤨

                                          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
                                          • NomadCrowN
                                            NomadCrow
                                            Raw and Unwashed
                                            @FlavourFade
                                            Joined:

                                            @FlavourFade said in UES Clothing MFG .CO.:

                                            Anyone has experience with the UES oxford shirts?

                                            Have the one in light blue. Has a greenish hue that I have not seen in other comparable offerings from other brands.

                                            The fabric is like nothing else I've seen in the market. Heavy and full of texture.

                                            It will shrink a little after washing.

                                            My only complaint is the pocket. It feels way lower than it should be. Otherwise, I really love the shirt.

                                            last edited by NomadCrow FlavourFadeF 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Copyright Iron Heart 2025.