UES Clothing MFG .CO.
-
@futura I’m using it more as an over shirt rather than the base layer I’m thinking it was supposed to be. I dunno, either way it’s top value for 16.5oz cotton sweater
-
Felt like a tricotine kinda day

-
@kojimastreets man!! It’s finally sort of cooling down in Colorado. Getting some rain at least. Bring on the Tricotine!!
-
UES now do size 6 in their Ts - Ordered a batch, they are awesome. Slubbier (and probably better) than Wonderlooper ELS Recycled, they have the irregular weave like the Real McCoy Athletic where you can almost see through, like a thick version of the RMc. In truth a 6 is probably too big, if they don't shrink I may go 5 next time.
Also got the Suvin gold (Ramayana) first impressions as good / if not slightly better than the (more expensive) SdA and WL versions.
-
@Mizmazzle right?! I could hardly contain myself with the almost fall weather we had this morning!
-
@will6er those slubby t shirts from them are awesome, i went 5 and it feels slightly big after a hot wash still, 4 felt like it fit too perfectly though that it would be done after washing it
-
Love Ramayana T’s!!
now I’m curious to try the slubby ones. 
edit I caved.

-
I put the no7 in the same vein as WL Double heavyweight tees though it’s a bit lighter. Amazing shirts but too warm for summer. I wonder if I’ll feel the same about No8.
-
@pechelman Nice!
It’s interesting UES states No 8 is 9.5 oz per square yard but they don’t say what No 7 is. I’m assuming it’s a bit less than WL double heavyweight which is 12.1 oz. Excited for the slub. Big fan of slub lately. -
@Ikeaparty They seem to have large size gaps.
-
@Chibs Purple navy is great - its like a purple undertone a bit like the old black Orslow Bakers had a red undertone.
-
@Pointman said in UES Clothing MFG .CO.:
I've got a few UES No 8 slub shirts that I love but are sadly now too big for me.
Going to be in Osaka for the first time in September and excited to get to visit their store. Maybe they'll have a Tricotine or Double Weave shirt kicking around in my size.
Lucky man, deffo look at the tee shortening service they have if you are after the perfect fit.
-
Anyone has experience with the UES oxford shirts?
-
@Chibs I think you will love the slubs. I have most of the colors and hadn't bought any for a few years since there weren't many new colors. After seeing the recent posts here I checked to see what was new to me and ended up buying three more (steel gray, navy purple, and coffee). I gotta stop checking the forum.

-
@Nobunaga nice! I decided against the sand but am still getting gray and purple-navy. Swapped the sand for a Wabash short sleeve from Sugar Cane. Hopefully get them this week.


.