Motor Sport
-
@Giles I think they were there for some crypto thing, which itself I’m guessing was there and then for the race. They’re making their way around the world right now for a series of work and art things. I encouraged them to see if they could walk the pitlane, check out hospitality, and at least see some of the race from the Marina Sands but not sure what all they did.
-
Ah. Well then they’re wherever the Bahrain Malaysia GP was then, and heading to Singapore after that.
-
@Giles ok well maybe they won’t be there next week then. But they were in the room with the WDC point leader and snapped this of his teammate at least.
-
@mclaincausey pit lane walk or cycle would be nice. but it's probably closed now. set up began about a week ago and more roads will be closed from tomorrow onwards.
-
@louisbosco I think they probably won’t be there and that they may have confused the races. Will you be in Suzuka next year per chance? Taking my family to race day!
