• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    Leather jackets

    Other Brands and Shops
    22
    77
    5.7k
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • L
      landownunder
      Raw and Unwashed
      Joined:

      Are there any thedi owners out there?
      Considering splashing out on my first leather jacket on a type 3 rough out I saw on instagram.

      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • N
        NickD
        The Unwoven
        Joined:

        I don't own any, but I know they get great reviews.

        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • C
          Cskarev
          Haraki san Prodigy
          Joined:

          Sharing these shots from today in this topic too (shared them in the topic for Rainbow Country jackets) - so happy that leather jacket season is coming around…

          J50A1997.jpeg

          J50A2720.jpeg

          Insta: cskarev

          last edited by steelworkerS 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 12
          • steelworkerS
            steelworker
            見習いボス
            @Cskarev
            Joined:

            @Cskarev superb.

            Those are my principles, and if you don't like them…
            Well, I have others.

            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
            • C
              Cskarev
              Haraki san Prodigy
              Joined:

              Rainbow Country in light brown

              J50A1477.jpeg

              J50A1520.jpeg

              Insta: cskarev

              last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 4
              • T
                TeflonDon
                Haraki san Prodigy
                Joined:

                I need to get a brown leather jacket as well - I've only ever owned blacks (I har a natural colored suede jacket once, though, but that was a bit of a disaster).

                I have a slightly obsessive thing about matching, leather though - I really prefer that my belt, my shoes/boots and my watch strap (if leather) are of the same color. I'm trying to convince myself that a black leather jacket can be worn with blown boots and belt, though, but I do find it difficult. What du you guys do? Match or say feck it?

                last edited by Neru-6N 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • N
                  NickD
                  The Unwoven
                  Joined:

                  Sometimes I match, sometimes I say feck it.

                  last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • Neru-6N
                    Neru-6
                    Haraki san Prodigy
                    @TeflonDon
                    Joined:

                    @TeflonDon this is not necessary, you can properly wear black boots + belt + brown jacket, this is very fine.

                    If you overthink your style, it’ll show, and you’ll end up achieving the exact opposite of looking stylish. That’s basically the whole idea behind the Italian concept of sprezzatura: looking effortlessly elegant and stylish, as if you haven’t tried at all.

                    last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                    • T
                      TeflonDon
                      Haraki san Prodigy
                      Joined:

                      @Neru-6 you’re absolutely right, of course. And I’m quite aware that I’m not entirely rational.

                      I’ll try to stick to matching the leather on belt, shoes and watch. And see if I can find a perfect brown (at least not black) leather jacket.

                      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                      • N
                        NickD
                        The Unwoven
                        Joined:

                        Freewheelers today. I love the fit of this.

                        IMG_2008.jpeg

                        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 3
                        • C
                          Cskarev
                          Haraki san Prodigy
                          Joined:

                          Rainbow Country Hercules in seal brown

                          J50A3525.jpeg

                          J50A3141.jpeg

                          Insta: cskarev

                          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
                          • First post
                            Last post
                          Copyright Iron Heart 2025.