IRON HEART WAYWT - 2026 EDITION
-
@Chibs mind if I ask what boots those are?
-

@Johnnyutah247 I’m not sure how to tell which specific model they are but they’re an old pair of steel-toe Blundstones. I don’t usually wear them on our walks but want to prevent the soles from disintegrating like they did with another pair. So weird that happens if you don’t wear them. Great boots but are stupidly not able to get resoled.
Apologies for the digression haha

-
@goosehd yea, it’s so unfortunate because they’re such good boots otherwise. On top of that they’re wide and deep enough to fit my orthotics. Most other boots and shoes aren’t.
-
@Chibs the thing that pisses me off is that it is a known issue and they don’t do anything to fix it.
Dansko is another brand with similar issues. A pair of my wife’s clogs disintegrated on her. Chunks of the sole were falling off with every step.
She had a few pairs at the time, and every one suffered from the same problem.
-
@goosehd this was my first pair.

Took them to a shoe repair person and they told me to just throw them out. Totally gutted about it still. You can’t even buy that pattern anymore. Next pair I buy will hopefully be resoleable. Not easy finding something with the depth and room Blundstone has. I may look into Russell Moccasin. -
@John-Galt I like this combo.
-


Anderson X2 Navy zip pockets
666 21oz -
Saturdays are for the playground
IH-729-PUR Easy Shorts
Converse 70
Franklin All Weather Size 3 soccer/foot ball
-


Ih 409
Pbj indigo tee
Ih 888 XHSib
Wesco -
Semi respectable at work this week with the Duck cargo and a Blazer from 1st PAT-RN

-
@warriors22 888s are looking good.





