• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    IRON HEART WAYWT - 2026 EDITION

    What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT)
    248
    5.8k
    1.5m
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • GilesG
      Giles
      IHUK Crew
      Joined:

      I experimented with my iPhone 17. I did not have a human, so used a flower. Portrait mode and wide open aperture. Did not get the donuts, but I did get super shallow depth of field.....

      IMG_0476 2.jpg

      "OK face up to it - you're useless but generally pretty honest and straightforward . . . it's a rare combination of qualities that I have come to admire in you" - Geo 2011

      last edited by GoodtimeJohnnyG 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 6
      • GoodtimeJohnnyG
        GoodtimeJohnny
        Raw and Unwashed
        @Giles
        Joined:

        @Giles Light Room is what I use to blur it outIMG_1640.jpeg

        last edited by GoodtimeJohnny 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 13
        • WithBongInHandW
          WithBongInHand
          Joined:

          Papa Nui
          Y’2 Leather
          Flat Head T
          555-XHSib
          Snake Eaters 🐍📦❗️

          IMG_6913.jpeg

          last edited by T 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 17
          • ARNCA
            ARNC
            見習いボス
            Joined:

            Yes, I’m wearing it again.
            No, I’m not sorry (and besides, I haven’t worn it with my 720s before).

            IMG_1880.jpeg

            “His thoughts were red thoughts and his teeth were white.“

            last edited by Tago MagoT 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 11
            • Tago MagoT
              Tago Mago
              Mod Squad
              @ARNC
              Joined:

              @ARNC wearing what? I'm seeing black 720s and a floating head

              last edited by ARNCA 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • ARNCA
                ARNC
                見習いボス
                @Tago Mago
                Joined:

                @Tago-Mago this never gets old - thanks for stepping up!

                “His thoughts were red thoughts and his teeth were white.“

                last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                • ChokoC
                  Choko
                  Iron Heart Deity
                  Joined:

                  IMG_8405.jpeg
                  Whitesville tee
                  First wear of the 888S-21OD

                  Less is more

                  last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 11
                  • ColeC
                    Cole
                    啓蒙家
                    @Giles
                    Joined:

                    @Giles said in IRON HEART WAYWT - 2026 EDITION:

                    How did you get that bokeh?

                    Adobe Lightroom on my smartphone. 😬

                    WTB:
                    IHJ-96-OLV Size L
                    IHE-13

                    last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • hjl360H
                      hjl360
                      Raw and Unwashed
                      Joined:

                      Lefty od, thermal, 21oz 777, whites. 😁

                      IMG_2740.jpeg

                      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 8
                      • T
                        twin
                        見習いボス
                        @WithBongInHand
                        Joined:

                        @WithBongInHand Nice combo here.

                        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                        • kojimastreetsK
                          kojimastreets
                          Raw and Unwashed
                          Joined:

                          Fun day out leaf peeping with the boss

                          IMG_7842.jpeg
                          IMG_7858.jpeg

                          IG: kojimastreets

                          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
                          • First post
                            Last post
                          Copyright Iron Heart 2025.