IHSH-422-BRN - 17oz Cotton Duck CPO Shirt - Brown
-
@Sunnergren Cheers bud - it is an unreal shirt. So sweet!! Take care, bud!
-
-
@Bailey and here I was hoping someone in Japan was doing overtime in a basement fixing a certain batch of 6-button XXXL shirts

-
@Oaktavia agree. it’s such a rewarding fabric to wear.
-



What do you guys think of the fit? This is an XL, thinking about exchanging for a L
-
@evilhag definitely go smaller
-
Since you asked, I’d exchange it for the smaller size. You could make this one work with layers, but I think it’s a little long on you as is.
The next size down should give you about a half inch less in length, and a layer underneath will help fill out the shoulders and should help with the length a little too by pulling it up some.
-
This post is deleted!

