• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    Iron Heart Products - What do you think we should make?

    Future and Planned Products
    887
    15.8k
    7.1m
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • goosehdG
      goosehd
      Mod Squad
      @Merv
      Joined:

      @Merv on first look, it was a seasonal release with no current restock planned. @ShopatIronHeart will correct me if I’m wrong…

      “our policy of no discussions regarding politics, religion, asparagus, and other controversial issues.” - Andrew

      last edited by goosehd 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
      • AdamCA
        AdamC
        IHUK Crew
        @Merv
        Joined:

        @Merv @goosehd is correct, no set plans at the moment

        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
        • FlavourFadeF
          FlavourFade
          Raw and Unwashed
          Joined:

          Not a product but hemming service for shirts would be great. For the folks who need bigger sizes for chest and shoulders but not for length. I recently had a shirt shortened by a tailor here in Germany and it ended up amazing, but would love to have that option from the start and would even pay for it.

          Insta: max_25oz

          WTB:
          -IHSH-397 XXL/XXXL
          -526j / 526pj XXL/XXXL

          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
          • C
            cueboy299
            Raw and Unwashed
            Joined:

            I would love them to offer a tapering service so that I don't have to ship my jeans to New York to get adjusted.

            last edited by GilesG 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • GilesG
              Giles
              IHUK Crew
              @cueboy299
              Joined:

              @cueboy299 said in Iron Heart Products - What do you think we should make?:

              I would love them to offer a tapering service so that I don't have to ship my jeans to New York to get adjusted.

              It will not happen I am afraid. Haraki spends a lot of time working on the ideal pattern for a particular cut. Tapering messes with the balance of the cut. If you want to do that, that is of course up to you, but we won't. Sorry.

              "OK face up to it - you're useless but generally pretty honest and straightforward . . . it's a rare combination of qualities that I have come to admire in you" - Geo 2011

              last edited by FlavourFadeF 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 4
              • FlavourFadeF
                FlavourFade
                Raw and Unwashed
                @Giles
                Joined:

                @Giles does that apply for hemming shirts too? Because I understand that it does effect the balance of a certain pattern

                Insta: max_25oz

                WTB:
                -IHSH-397 XXL/XXXL
                -526j / 526pj XXL/XXXL

                last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • GilesG
                  Giles
                  IHUK Crew
                  Joined:

                  I don't think that aesthetically it would be so much of an issue. But from a doing it point of view, we would need @JoshC ’s point of view at the very least.

                  "OK face up to it - you're useless but generally pretty honest and straightforward . . . it's a rare combination of qualities that I have come to admire in you" - Geo 2011

                  last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                  • N
                    nenad_mandich
                    Raw and Unwashed
                    Joined:

                    What about an IH-526J in white denim to go with IH-777-WT. I just saw Brad Pitt in Once Upon a Time in Hollywood, and it looks good 😊
                    Screenshot_20261012_012010_Chrome.jpg

                    last edited by nenad_mandich Tago MagoT goosehdG 2 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 2
                    • Tago MagoT
                      Tago Mago
                      Mod Squad
                      @nenad_mandich
                      Joined:

                      @nenad_mandich this has already been done. Maybe worth an ad in the want to buy section

                      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
                      • D
                        Denimfan12342
                        Raw and Unwashed
                        Joined:

                        XXXXL restocks of all the shirts 😃

                        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                        • goosehdG
                          goosehd
                          Mod Squad
                          @nenad_mandich
                          Joined:

                          @nenad_mandich …and sadly no more. They can’t keep the production lines clean enough to make the white denim without coloured contaminants getting into the weave.

                          “our policy of no discussions regarding politics, religion, asparagus, and other controversial issues.” - Andrew

                          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
                          • AnesthetistA
                            Anesthetist
                            見習いボス
                            Joined:

                            I’d mentioned it before but I’d still love an olive or dark green UHF CPO

                            IG: bluehandsslim

                            last edited by S 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                            • S
                              sabergirl
                              見習いボス
                              @Anesthetist
                              Joined:

                              @Anesthetist yes! No yokes like the 157. Or even a UHF untucked cpo would be killer

                              last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                              • First post
                                Last post
                              Copyright Iron Heart 2025.