• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    IHSH-409-IB - 19oz Selvedge Denim CPO Shirt - Indigo/Black

    Shirting
    215
    2.5k
    845.1k
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • ChibsC
      Chibs
      The UnTucked
      @northsouthdenimguy
      Joined:

      @northsouthdenimguy good advice!! I got some sort of a hair brush with my N1 as a bonus. Still have it hahaha. Not sure what to do with it 🤣

      last edited by jmp777J 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
      • jmp777J
        jmp777
        Raw and Unwashed
        @Chibs
        Joined:

        @Chibs 😂😭😃🙂😏🤮

        "If you can imagine it, you can create it" - William Author Ward

        last edited by ChibsC 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
        • ChibsC
          Chibs
          The UnTucked
          @jmp777
          Joined:

          @jmp777 IMG_8506.jpeg
          😆

          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 3
          • jmp777J
            jmp777
            Raw and Unwashed
            @Dexterous6775
            Joined:

            @Dexterous6775 do you have a photo of it all finished up? That’s awesome.

            "If you can imagine it, you can create it" - William Author Ward

            last edited by D 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
            • harleylawhornH
              harleylawhorn
              Haraki san Student
              Joined:

              Did some chorin today in the 90° weather. She’s loosenin up nicely.
              IMG_3471.jpeg

              IMG_3472.jpeg

              IMG_3477.jpeg

              The sun shines not on us but in us.
              J. Muir

              last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 10
              • kojimastreetsK
                kojimastreets
                Raw and Unwashed
                @Dexterous6775
                Joined:

                @Dexterous6775 this is badass would love to see the final product

                IG: kojimastreets

                last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                • D
                  Dexterous6775
                  Raw and Unwashed
                  @jmp777
                  Joined:

                  @jmp777 Yah, no prob. Here's the output and another zoomed in shot where you can see that I added a little pin slot for a pen that I carry. As well as sealing up the inside pocket bag, adding another 2 book pockets in the inside. I plan to add a little eyeglass pouch. Time permitting, I'll knock that out this weekend.

                  I'm an amateur, so you can see where I kind of rubbed the fade off a little bit when working with the material, but good enough for me. A pro should be able to knock this out Invisibly.

                  IMG_8397.jpg IMG_8396.jpg

                  IHSH-442-SAX, IHSH-409-IB, IHSH-62-IND, IHSH-208-IND, IH-777S-21, IHSH-416-BLK, IHSH-62-IND, IH-526J-142, IHSH-427-IND, IHSW-39, IH-814-IND...

                  last edited by Dexterous6775 jmp777J kojimastreetsK 2 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 16
                  • jmp777J
                    jmp777
                    Raw and Unwashed
                    @Dexterous6775
                    Joined:

                    @Dexterous6775 super impressive, man!!

                    "If you can imagine it, you can create it" - William Author Ward

                    last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 3
                    • kojimastreetsK
                      kojimastreets
                      Raw and Unwashed
                      @Dexterous6775
                      Joined:

                      @Dexterous6775 you crushed this

                      IG: kojimastreets

                      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                      • Rustygate37R
                        Rustygate37
                        The Unwoven
                        Joined:

                        I might seek out to get mine done too

                        IMG_3241.jpegoo

                        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 3
                        • rastaR
                          rasta
                          Raw and Unwashed
                          Joined:

                          caught an XL at Iron Shop Provisions, thought I'd missed out on this one.

                          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 4
                          • PointmanP
                            Pointman
                            Joined:

                            Do these beasts bleed at all when new? Wearing white t-shirts underneath not a good idea until after a wash or three?

                            I own too many pairs of jeans.

                            last edited by V 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                            • weftyarnW
                              weftyarn
                              啓蒙家
                              Joined:

                              IMG_8605.jpeg

                              IMG_8604.jpeg

                              Use it or lose it.

                              last edited by kojimastreetsK 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 23
                              • V
                                V-P
                                Raw and Unwashed
                                @Pointman
                                Joined:

                                @Pointman I don’t know for sure but would assume so. I’ve been wearing mine for a full day for the first time today and I can already see slight color variations on friction points. So I would think it will fade fairly fast.

                                It has also already relaxed over the chest and in the arm openings, for anyone wondering. The pockets on mine are also slightly misaligned viewed from the front but they are exactly the same distance from the side seams and centered under the yokes. I would never have noticed unless reading this thread.

                                last edited by V-P 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 3
                                • toddNT
                                  toddN
                                  The Unwoven
                                  Joined:

                                  IMG_6478.jpeg

                                  Fresh delivery this afternoon. I went with my usual size and while definitely more snug than my other shirts I feel it is a good fit. Pairs nicely with the 720’s. I’m very happy with this purchase and looking forward to seeing it evolve.

                                  last edited by northsouthdenimguyN kojimastreetsK 2 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 13
                                  • northsouthdenimguyN
                                    northsouthdenimguy
                                    啓蒙家
                                    @toddN
                                    Joined:

                                    @toddN

                                    Perfect fit imo

                                    @selveldgesteps

                                    last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                                    • kojimastreetsK
                                      kojimastreets
                                      Raw and Unwashed
                                      @weftyarn
                                      Joined:

                                      @weftyarn hell yeah great fit

                                      IG: kojimastreets

                                      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                                      • kojimastreetsK
                                        kojimastreets
                                        Raw and Unwashed
                                        @toddN
                                        Joined:

                                        @toddN this looks great. Doesn’t look too snug on you at all

                                        IG: kojimastreets

                                        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                                        • D
                                          Denimminer
                                          Raw and Unwashed
                                          Joined:

                                          This one wasn't on the radar as they say but one showed up in my size at ironshop provisions so I pulled the trigger.

                                          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 4
                                          • PointmanP
                                            Pointman
                                            Joined:

                                            Untitled design.png

                                            Untitled design (1).png

                                            2.png

                                            Snagged a XXL when they restocked them last week. A bit large on me in my opinion but think it works? Opinions? A little concerned with the shoulders. I knew the arms were going to be long. I tend to wear things a bit more fitted than not. I can comfortably fit my IHSH-62 wabash western on underneath. Maybe they shrink some with a wash or I find someone with an XL that wants to swap.

                                            I own too many pairs of jeans.

                                            last edited by goosehdG N kojimastreetsK FlavourFadeF 4 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 6
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Copyright Iron Heart 2025.