• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    IHSH-409-IB - 19oz Selvedge Denim CPO Shirt - Indigo/Black

    Shirting
    215
    2.5k
    844.7k
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • SunnergrenS
      Sunnergren
      Raw and Unwashed
      Joined:

      My wife has many fantastic personal qualities, bringing the right clothes for the weather is not one of them. If you are a normal individual in that situation, you will be left without your CPO. That’s just how it is.

      5 days of wear on this now, stacks building up fast 😍

      IMG_9847.jpeg

      IMG_9848.jpeg

      I know that I shall meet my fate, somewhere among the clouds above; Those that I fight I do not hate, those that I guard I do not love.

      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 19
      • L
        leathergato
        Raw and Unwashed
        @harleylawhorn
        Joined:

        @harleylawhorn Thanks so much. This is helpful. I also bought mine to wear as a shirt. Glad to hear it feels less restrictive as it breaks in.

        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
        • guiltypartyG
          guiltyparty
          Joined:

          We just had two size XLs resurface. Online now if you're hunting!

          https://www.guiltyparty.co/collections/iron-heart/products/iron-heart-ihsh-409-ib-19oz-selvedge-denim-cpo-shirt-indigo-black

          last edited by northsouthdenimguyN 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 4
          • northsouthdenimguyN
            northsouthdenimguy
            啓蒙家
            @guiltyparty
            Joined:

            @guiltyparty

            Check the pockets…

            @selveldgesteps

            last edited by JordJ ChibsC 2 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 4
            • JordJ
              Jord
              Haraki san Expert
              @northsouthdenimguy
              Joined:

              @northsouthdenimguy I know it's not what you mean, but I remember finding a covid mask in a jeans pocket around 2022 when I bought a pair on eBay... Straight in the wash

              last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
              • ChibsC
                Chibs
                The UnTucked
                @northsouthdenimguy
                Joined:

                @northsouthdenimguy good advice!! I got some sort of a hair brush with my N1 as a bonus. Still have it hahaha. Not sure what to do with it 🤣

                last edited by jmp777J 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                • jmp777J
                  jmp777
                  Raw and Unwashed
                  @Chibs
                  Joined:

                  @Chibs 😂😭😃🙂😏🤮

                  "If you can imagine it, you can create it" - William Author Ward

                  last edited by ChibsC 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                  • ChibsC
                    Chibs
                    The UnTucked
                    @jmp777
                    Joined:

                    @jmp777 IMG_8506.jpeg
                    😆

                    last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 3
                    • jmp777J
                      jmp777
                      Raw and Unwashed
                      @Dexterous6775
                      Joined:

                      @Dexterous6775 do you have a photo of it all finished up? That’s awesome.

                      "If you can imagine it, you can create it" - William Author Ward

                      last edited by D 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                      • harleylawhornH
                        harleylawhorn
                        Haraki san Student
                        Joined:

                        Did some chorin today in the 90° weather. She’s loosenin up nicely.
                        IMG_3471.jpeg

                        IMG_3472.jpeg

                        IMG_3477.jpeg

                        The sun shines not on us but in us.
                        J. Muir

                        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 10
                        • kojimastreetsK
                          kojimastreets
                          Raw and Unwashed
                          @Dexterous6775
                          Joined:

                          @Dexterous6775 this is badass would love to see the final product

                          IG: kojimastreets

                          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                          • D
                            Dexterous6775
                            Raw and Unwashed
                            @jmp777
                            Joined:

                            @jmp777 Yah, no prob. Here's the output and another zoomed in shot where you can see that I added a little pin slot for a pen that I carry. As well as sealing up the inside pocket bag, adding another 2 book pockets in the inside. I plan to add a little eyeglass pouch. Time permitting, I'll knock that out this weekend.

                            I'm an amateur, so you can see where I kind of rubbed the fade off a little bit when working with the material, but good enough for me. A pro should be able to knock this out Invisibly.

                            IMG_8397.jpg IMG_8396.jpg

                            IHSH-442-SAX, IHSH-409-IB, IHSH-62-IND, IHSH-208-IND, IH-777S-21, IHSH-416-BLK, IHSH-62-IND, IH-526J-142, IHSH-427-IND, IHSW-39, IH-814-IND...

                            last edited by Dexterous6775 jmp777J kojimastreetsK 2 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 16
                            • jmp777J
                              jmp777
                              Raw and Unwashed
                              @Dexterous6775
                              Joined:

                              @Dexterous6775 super impressive, man!!

                              "If you can imagine it, you can create it" - William Author Ward

                              last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 3
                              • kojimastreetsK
                                kojimastreets
                                Raw and Unwashed
                                @Dexterous6775
                                Joined:

                                @Dexterous6775 you crushed this

                                IG: kojimastreets

                                last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                                • Rustygate37R
                                  Rustygate37
                                  The Unwoven
                                  Joined:

                                  I might seek out to get mine done too

                                  IMG_3241.jpegoo

                                  last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 3
                                  • rastaR
                                    rasta
                                    Raw and Unwashed
                                    Joined:

                                    caught an XL at Iron Shop Provisions, thought I'd missed out on this one.

                                    last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 4
                                    • PointmanP
                                      Pointman
                                      Joined:

                                      Do these beasts bleed at all when new? Wearing white t-shirts underneath not a good idea until after a wash or three?

                                      I own too many pairs of jeans.

                                      last edited by V 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                                      • weftyarnW
                                        weftyarn
                                        啓蒙家
                                        Joined:

                                        IMG_8605.jpeg

                                        IMG_8604.jpeg

                                        Use it or lose it.

                                        last edited by kojimastreetsK 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 23
                                        • V
                                          V-P
                                          Raw and Unwashed
                                          @Pointman
                                          Joined:

                                          @Pointman I don’t know for sure but would assume so. I’ve been wearing mine for a full day for the first time today and I can already see slight color variations on friction points. So I would think it will fade fairly fast.

                                          It has also already relaxed over the chest and in the arm openings, for anyone wondering. The pockets on mine are also slightly misaligned viewed from the front but they are exactly the same distance from the side seams and centered under the yokes. I would never have noticed unless reading this thread.

                                          last edited by V-P 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 3
                                          • toddNT
                                            toddN
                                            The Unwoven
                                            Joined:

                                            IMG_6478.jpeg

                                            Fresh delivery this afternoon. I went with my usual size and while definitely more snug than my other shirts I feel it is a good fit. Pairs nicely with the 720’s. I’m very happy with this purchase and looking forward to seeing it evolve.

                                            last edited by northsouthdenimguyN kojimastreetsK 2 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 13
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Copyright Iron Heart 2025.