• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    IHSH-409-IB - 19oz Selvedge Denim CPO Shirt - Indigo/Black

    Shirting
    215
    2.5k
    844.0k
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • Rustygate37R
      Rustygate37
      The Unwoven
      @Dexterous6775
      Joined:

      @Dexterous6775 fuck yeah 😊

      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 3
      • Rustygate37R
        Rustygate37
        The Unwoven
        @Dexterous6775
        Joined:

        @Dexterous6775 oh, you are the bloke who lined his 427 cpo. That looked pretty dope.
        I have the same one too (minus the lining of course)
        The strange thing is the dimensions of my 409 and my 427 are nearly identical and yet the 409 is a much tighter fit. I can wear a singlet, t-shirt and a sweater under my 427 but only a single piece under my 409 and definitely not a sweater.

        last edited by CosmoSix5C 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
        • L
          leathergato
          Raw and Unwashed
          Joined:

          Long time lurker here that finally created an account. Have any of you that have already been wearing your shirt for a couple of days noticed the shirt stretching at all? I am trying to decide whether to keep my shirt or return it. It looks great but is very fitted and pretty tight in the shoulders. I should have bought one size up but was worried about the large shoulder measurement and longer sleeve length on the chart. Thanks.

          last edited by harleylawhornH 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
          • harleylawhornH
            harleylawhorn
            Haraki san Student
            @leathergato
            Joined:

            @leathergato I hear you. I’ve been wearing it everyday since, not all day, and it’s starting to fit more like a glove. I try to keep in mind that, apart from the slimmer cut, the heavier fabric is in part what’s making it feel so restrictive. I’m guessing as it gets softer it’ll be more relaxed. And it has started to show that already. Also, it just depends on how you are planning on styling it. If you want layered or buttoned up primarily to fit like a jacket, it might not ever be exactly what you want, but as a shirt with a tank underneath, partially buttoned, there’s no other shirt that is going to look as sick as this one. That’s what I got it for, so even if it’s a little snug, that’s what I intended.

            The sun shines not on us but in us.
            J. Muir

            last edited by L 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
            • SunnergrenS
              Sunnergren
              Raw and Unwashed
              Joined:

              My wife has many fantastic personal qualities, bringing the right clothes for the weather is not one of them. If you are a normal individual in that situation, you will be left without your CPO. That’s just how it is.

              5 days of wear on this now, stacks building up fast 😍

              IMG_9847.jpeg

              IMG_9848.jpeg

              I know that I shall meet my fate, somewhere among the clouds above; Those that I fight I do not hate, those that I guard I do not love.

              last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 19
              • L
                leathergato
                Raw and Unwashed
                @harleylawhorn
                Joined:

                @harleylawhorn Thanks so much. This is helpful. I also bought mine to wear as a shirt. Glad to hear it feels less restrictive as it breaks in.

                last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
                • guiltypartyG
                  guiltyparty
                  Joined:

                  We just had two size XLs resurface. Online now if you're hunting!

                  https://www.guiltyparty.co/collections/iron-heart/products/iron-heart-ihsh-409-ib-19oz-selvedge-denim-cpo-shirt-indigo-black

                  last edited by northsouthdenimguyN 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 4
                  • northsouthdenimguyN
                    northsouthdenimguy
                    啓蒙家
                    @guiltyparty
                    Joined:

                    @guiltyparty

                    Check the pockets…

                    @selveldgesteps

                    last edited by JordJ ChibsC 2 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 4
                    • JordJ
                      Jord
                      Haraki san Expert
                      @northsouthdenimguy
                      Joined:

                      @northsouthdenimguy I know it's not what you mean, but I remember finding a covid mask in a jeans pocket around 2022 when I bought a pair on eBay... Straight in the wash

                      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                      • ChibsC
                        Chibs
                        The UnTucked
                        @northsouthdenimguy
                        Joined:

                        @northsouthdenimguy good advice!! I got some sort of a hair brush with my N1 as a bonus. Still have it hahaha. Not sure what to do with it 🤣

                        last edited by jmp777J 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                        • jmp777J
                          jmp777
                          Raw and Unwashed
                          @Chibs
                          Joined:

                          @Chibs 😂😭😃🙂😏🤮

                          "If you can imagine it, you can create it" - William Author Ward

                          last edited by ChibsC 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                          • ChibsC
                            Chibs
                            The UnTucked
                            @jmp777
                            Joined:

                            @jmp777 IMG_8506.jpeg
                            😆

                            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 3
                            • jmp777J
                              jmp777
                              Raw and Unwashed
                              @Dexterous6775
                              Joined:

                              @Dexterous6775 do you have a photo of it all finished up? That’s awesome.

                              "If you can imagine it, you can create it" - William Author Ward

                              last edited by D 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                              • harleylawhornH
                                harleylawhorn
                                Haraki san Student
                                Joined:

                                Did some chorin today in the 90° weather. She’s loosenin up nicely.
                                IMG_3471.jpeg

                                IMG_3472.jpeg

                                IMG_3477.jpeg

                                The sun shines not on us but in us.
                                J. Muir

                                last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 10
                                • kojimastreetsK
                                  kojimastreets
                                  Raw and Unwashed
                                  @Dexterous6775
                                  Joined:

                                  @Dexterous6775 this is badass would love to see the final product

                                  IG: kojimastreets

                                  last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                                  • D
                                    Dexterous6775
                                    Raw and Unwashed
                                    @jmp777
                                    Joined:

                                    @jmp777 Yah, no prob. Here's the output and another zoomed in shot where you can see that I added a little pin slot for a pen that I carry. As well as sealing up the inside pocket bag, adding another 2 book pockets in the inside. I plan to add a little eyeglass pouch. Time permitting, I'll knock that out this weekend.

                                    I'm an amateur, so you can see where I kind of rubbed the fade off a little bit when working with the material, but good enough for me. A pro should be able to knock this out Invisibly.

                                    IMG_8397.jpg IMG_8396.jpg

                                    IHSH-442-SAX, IHSH-409-IB, IHSH-62-IND, IHSH-208-IND, IH-777S-21, IHSH-416-BLK, IHSH-62-IND, IH-526J-142, IHSH-427-IND, IHSW-39, IH-814-IND...

                                    last edited by Dexterous6775 jmp777J kojimastreetsK 2 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 16
                                    • jmp777J
                                      jmp777
                                      Raw and Unwashed
                                      @Dexterous6775
                                      Joined:

                                      @Dexterous6775 super impressive, man!!

                                      "If you can imagine it, you can create it" - William Author Ward

                                      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 3
                                      • kojimastreetsK
                                        kojimastreets
                                        Raw and Unwashed
                                        @Dexterous6775
                                        Joined:

                                        @Dexterous6775 you crushed this

                                        IG: kojimastreets

                                        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                                        • Rustygate37R
                                          Rustygate37
                                          The Unwoven
                                          Joined:

                                          I might seek out to get mine done too

                                          IMG_3241.jpegoo

                                          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 3
                                          • rastaR
                                            rasta
                                            Raw and Unwashed
                                            Joined:

                                            caught an XL at Iron Shop Provisions, thought I'd missed out on this one.

                                            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 4
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Copyright Iron Heart 2025.