• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    BROTHERHOOD OF SHORTS

    General Chat
    34
    117
    14.4k
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • JordJ
      Jord
      Haraki san Expert
      @Matt
      Joined:

      @Matt It's not even "warm" here in Scotland and I've been living in these things the past week (easy shorts)

      Great fit pic 🙂

      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • MattM
        Matt
        見習いボス
        Joined:

        It was 100 F here today. Baltimore is a sub tropical shithole.

        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • AetasA
          Aetas
          見習いボス
          Joined:

          IH-Easy Shorts
          IMG_7582.jpeg
          “This Easy” was in my top 4 rotation this summer.

          IH-715 Swedish Serge Camp Shorts rocked by my son.
          IMG_7132.jpeg

          IMG_7129.jpeg

          FHB German work pants in the IHC-06 thread. @endo rock’s them also.

          IMG_1554.jpeg

          last edited by Aetas 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
          • SunnergrenS
            Sunnergren
            Raw and Unwashed
            Joined:

            Hello brotherhood.

            I’m very interested in some kind of denim shorts. Have tried to measure as best as I can and being a 888 guy I’ve mainly looked at 888 and 634s.

            @Daniel-San i can see that you have been through a few pairs. How long do you usually hem yours? I can also see that you are mostly doing single cuff (which I think looks very good), I’m debating with myself about no cuff, single or double. It would be a difference between hemming at approximately 13inch to as long as 14,5 inch.

            Right now the 14oz 634s is what I have my eyes on.

            All input you guys have are very welcome!

            I know that I shall meet my fate, somewhere among the clouds above; Those that I fight I do not hate, those that I guard I do not love.

            last edited by Sunnergren Daniel SanD JoshCJ 2 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 1
            • Daniel SanD
              Daniel San
              見習いボス
              @Sunnergren
              Joined:

              @Sunnergren
              think the length is a thing of your personal preference and of course your build .
              maybe you can take measurements of the shorts IH sell as guide to find the length you think fits you best. they normally do plenty of pictures with models or staff so take a look there as their body measurements are shown there too. gives you a pretty good idea how it would look on you when your body measurements are comparable to one of the guys .

              last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
              • AdamJA
                AdamJ
                IHUK Crew
                Joined:

                @JoshC is our resident denim short expert

                The devil is in the detail..

                last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 4
                • JoshCJ
                  JoshC
                  IHUK Crew
                  @Sunnergren
                  Joined:

                  I do like a good Jort as @AdamJ mentions.

                  @Sunnergren For me, I don’t even hem mine at first. I’ll put the jeans on and measure my inseam to my desired length whilst the jeans are on, normally just above the knee. Then I add 1.5", raw hem them, and put a cuff/fold in the shorts. If I’m happy with that length, I’ll hem them properly. If I need a bit more off, I’ll just take another slice off until I’m happy with the length.

                  last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
                  • SunnergrenS
                    Sunnergren
                    Raw and Unwashed
                    Joined:

                    Thank you kindly for your responses.
                    I will do my homework regarding pictures and models measurements. Also measure my current shorts.
                    I really want the hemming service so I don’t have to ship the back and forth. I’ll post again when I made up my mind 😉

                    I know that I shall meet my fate, somewhere among the clouds above; Those that I fight I do not hate, those that I guard I do not love.

                    last edited by JoshCJ 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                    • JoshCJ
                      JoshC
                      IHUK Crew
                      @Sunnergren
                      Joined:

                      @Sunnergren yeah not a problem if you do have any questions or queries dont hesitate to give me a message or call and we can talk through the options.

                      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                      • SunnergrenS
                        Sunnergren
                        Raw and Unwashed
                        Joined:

                        Homework is done, decisions were made. 13inch inseam 14oz 634s ordered. This will be fun!😁

                        I know that I shall meet my fate, somewhere among the clouds above; Those that I fight I do not hate, those that I guard I do not love.

                        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                        • First post
                          Last post
                        Copyright Iron Heart 2025.