• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    Fantasy Football (Soccer)

    Sport
    22
    430
    67.7k
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • SteveS
      Steve
      IHUK Crew
      @AdamC
      Joined:

      @AdamC heard it all before - every season 17th!

      insta
      @saturdaytypefever
      @steve_ironheart

      last edited by Steve 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
      • AdamCA
        AdamC
        IHUK Crew
        Joined:

        @Jack @Nick please bring 15 cash monies to Gosport tomorrow. If anyone needs bank details please let me know, @Tago-Mago @Nocturama presume you have them from last time but give me a shout if not

        last edited by Tago MagoT 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
        • Tago MagoT
          Tago Mago
          Mod Squad
          @AdamC
          Joined:

          @AdamC done. As always I will ride my moral high horse and refuse to pick Haaland. Bottom three here I come

          last edited by AdamCA NickN 2 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • AdamCA
            AdamC
            IHUK Crew
            @Tago Mago
            Joined:

            @Tago-Mago I dont think its as safe a bet as he has been, time will tell.

            Thanks mate, received! Good luck

            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • NickN
              Nick
              IHUK Crew
              @Tago Mago
              Joined:

              @Tago-Mago I actually had a serious set of modifiers that would make it really interesting but it wont work because everyone joins multiple leagues with the single team (that you're allowed to have in FF) so hard to really get anyone to buy into it. One key modifier was 'No Haaland'.

              The imagination is the golden pathway to everywhere - Terence McKenna

              last edited by Tago MagoT 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
              • Tago MagoT
                Tago Mago
                Mod Squad
                @Nick
                Joined:

                @Nick as a casual follower of football in general and the Premier League in particular I go in with zero expectations. The No Haaland rule is the only constant in my approach. Everything else is uneducated guesswork.

                If I were to join a fantasy football league for the Bundesliga I wouldn’t pick Kane either. To be fair, I wouldn’t pick any Bayern player

                last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • NickN
                  Nick
                  IHUK Crew
                  Joined:

                  I reckon the Final Fantasy algo should have a means to punish football atrocities and not award points for say Arsenal set-piece goals or a ref awarding a penalty at the Stretford End at Old Trafford.

                  The imagination is the golden pathway to everywhere - Terence McKenna

                  last edited by AdamCA 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • AdamCA
                    AdamC
                    IHUK Crew
                    @Nick
                    Joined:

                    @Nick Agreed mate, or Spurs players staying in the premier league by the skin of their teeth

                    last edited by NickN 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • NickN
                      Nick
                      IHUK Crew
                      @AdamC
                      Joined:

                      @AdamC haha, true.

                      Look at this.

                      WhatsApp Image 2026-08-18 at 15.16.09.jpeg

                      Truly one of the most incredible escapes, how did we get away with it?

                      Oh yeah.

                      West Ham.

                      Sorry Alex. And thank you.

                      (I accepted we were relegated after the Palace game).

                      The imagination is the golden pathway to everywhere - Terence McKenna

                      last edited by AdamCA 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • AdamCA
                        AdamC
                        IHUK Crew
                        @Nick
                        Joined:

                        @Nick Wow, that draw against liverpool was massive! Yeah, I genuinely believe top 4 for Spurs this season. I like Spurs as well to be honest

                        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                        • AdamCA
                          AdamC
                          IHUK Crew
                          Joined:

                          Morning all, I currently have payment from:

                          @Nick
                          @Steve
                          @doubletee
                          @Jack
                          @Tago-Mago

                          Waiting on:
                          @AdamJ + brother
                          @SamD
                          @Alex
                          @louisbosco (giving in person)
                          @Nocturama
                          Plus some people I have added so I will chase them. Please can everyone cash or transfer today

                          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                          • AdamJA
                            AdamJ
                            IHUK Crew
                            Joined:

                            take it out of my winnings at the end of the season

                            The devil is in the detail..

                            last edited by Tago MagoT 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                            • Tago MagoT
                              Tago Mago
                              Mod Squad
                              @AdamJ
                              Joined:

                              @AdamJ -15£ it is then

                              last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                              • louisboscoL
                                louisbosco
                                啓蒙家
                                Joined:

                                @Tago-Mago we're supposed to be on the same end of the table

                                "Loyalty is a two way street. If i'm asking for it from you, then you're getting it from me."

                                • Harvey Specter
                                last edited by Tago MagoT 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                                • Tago MagoT
                                  Tago Mago
                                  Mod Squad
                                  @louisbosco
                                  Joined:

                                  @louisbosco I’m confident it will be all downhill from here

                                  last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                  • AdamCA
                                    AdamC
                                    IHUK Crew
                                    Joined:

                                    Dont get too dizzy up there @Tago-Mago

                                    last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                                    • AlexA
                                      Alex
                                      IHUK Crew
                                      Joined:

                                      Steve Curtis' Week 1 Bench Boost, with the bench he has, has to go down as the worst fantasy decsion of all time

                                      last edited by louisboscoL 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
                                      • NickN
                                        Nick
                                        IHUK Crew
                                        Joined:

                                        Week one head loss is crazy

                                        The imagination is the golden pathway to everywhere - Terence McKenna

                                        last edited by JoshCJ 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                                        • louisboscoL
                                          louisbosco
                                          啓蒙家
                                          Joined:

                                          fuck city and united

                                          "Loyalty is a two way street. If i'm asking for it from you, then you're getting it from me."

                                          • Harvey Specter
                                          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                          • Tago MagoT
                                            Tago Mago
                                            Mod Squad
                                            Joined:

                                            @louisbosco I’m coming for you

                                            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Copyright Iron Heart 2025.