• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    IH-555S-UHR - 21/23oz Ultra Heavy Raw Selvedge Denim Super Slim Cut Jeans

    Bottoms
    67
    260
    43.7k
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • Shane BS
      Shane B
      IHG Crew
      @Daniel San
      Joined:

      @Daniel-San No, not his one.

      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • RossR
        Ross
        IHUK Crew
        Joined:

        RESTOCK

        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • N
          Notchas
          Raw and Unwashed
          Joined:

          Scored!

          AIR GUITAR!!!!!!
          (Aerosmith walk this way)))))

          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
          • LoaffishL
            Loaffish
            Joined:

            Me too , money taken by 16.01 BST, like a rat out of hell... or a bat up a drainpipe.

            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • WithBongInHandW
              WithBongInHand
              Joined:

              I copped a pair as well. My second and final pair of UHR. 🥲

              last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • C
                crogers0031
                Raw and Unwashed
                Joined:

                I got a pair too. My first (and final) UHR!

                last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • MizmazzleM
                  Mizmazzle
                  見習いボス
                  Joined:

                  Can’t believe I slacked on grabbing UHR the last couple runs. Guess I thought I’d have a chance down the line. 634 and 888 are my cuts. 555 generally is too skinny for me. But I’m tempted to size up on these and see what happens…

                  In the easy chair with my boots on, melted whiskey in my hand. Could'na been asleep for more than three hours...time to go to work again...

                  last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • DQ142D
                    DQ142
                    Raw and Unwashed
                    Joined:

                    So I’m looking to purchase a pair. Can someone please tell me how much the waste will shrink? Is it on average 1 inch or is it more?

                    last edited by V 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • V
                      V-P
                      Raw and Unwashed
                      @DQ142
                      Joined:

                      @DQ142 The waist shrinks about an inch when washing but will stretch back out almost immediately as soon as you put them on. So you can pretty much ignore that. The inseam will not stretch back out, so they will become about two inches shorter permanently after washing.

                      last edited by DQ142D 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 3
                      • DQ142D
                        DQ142
                        Raw and Unwashed
                        @V-P
                        Joined:

                        @V-P thank you for the reply

                        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                        • K
                          Kurbrubador
                          Raw and Unwashed
                          Joined:

                          Anyone have the an 888S-SBG and this and have fit pics? I'm interested in the UHR but knowing the 555 is the last (don't think I'll fit in a 777) I want to see how different it is from a 888 or a 634. I have thick thighs but realized the 888 actually makes it look thicker than when I wear a 634, probably the tapering.

                          last edited by EvoChoppinE 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                          • EvoChoppinE
                            EvoChoppin
                            The Unwoven
                            @Kurbrubador
                            Joined:

                            @Kurbrubador not sure if this helps since it’s the opposite but here’s a comparison between the 888-Uhr and 555-sbg. IMG_6304.jpeg IMG_6303.jpeg

                            last edited by K 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 4
                            • K
                              Kurbrubador
                              Raw and Unwashed
                              @EvoChoppin
                              Joined:

                              @EvoChoppin Does help a lot, thanks! My 888 SBG seem to fit closer to your 555 SBG, so I might have tough chances to fit in 555 UHR unless I size up which I do not like

                              last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                              • JBJ
                                JB
                                Haraki san Student
                                Joined:

                                What have I done wrong? I have soaked them for 1 hour in 55-60 degrees hot water. Then in the washing machine at 30 degrees for 1 hour and 30 minutes. They have only shrunk 1 cm in the inseam 😳 What should I do now?🙏🏻

                                ⚡️💀⚡️

                                last edited by WithBongInHandW 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                • WithBongInHandW
                                  WithBongInHand
                                  @JB
                                  Joined:

                                  @JB In my experience this should be enough. How much did the other measurements shrink?

                                  last edited by JBJ 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                                  • JBJ
                                    JB
                                    Haraki san Student
                                    @WithBongInHand
                                    Joined:

                                    @WithBongInHand about nothing 😳I also thought it was enough with that soak and machine wash!

                                    ⚡️💀⚡️

                                    last edited by JB WithBongInHandW BenBWHB 2 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                    • WithBongInHandW
                                      WithBongInHand
                                      @JB
                                      Joined:

                                      @JB Welp. It’s not a science. You never truly know with these things. I haven’t soaked my new pair yet but I wouldn’t even be mad. They fit almost perfectly dry.

                                      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
                                      • V
                                        V-P
                                        Raw and Unwashed
                                        Joined:

                                        I would wear them for a week or so, to make them loosen up a little, and then soak and wash them again.

                                        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                                        • BenBWHB
                                          BenBWH
                                          Haraki san Student
                                          @JB
                                          Joined:

                                          @JB IMG_7977.png

                                          These are my first UHR and I’m a bit of a geek when it comes to this sort of stuff so write it all down. I didn’t get much shrink from a soak, hot tap water for 1hr. Then a 30°c wash which did do a bit.
                                          Hope this helps mate

                                          Insta - Ben_Wears_Heritage

                                          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 3
                                          • JBJ
                                            JB
                                            Haraki san Student
                                            Joined:

                                            @WithBongInHand, @V-P & @BenBWH Thanks a lot guys for help. I gave them a very hot soak and 40 degree machine wash. That help on the shrinking.

                                            ⚡️💀⚡️

                                            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Copyright Iron Heart 2025.