IH-777S-UHR - 21/23oz Ultra Heavy Raw Selvedge Denim Slim Tapered Cut Jeans
-
@Ross said in IH-777S-UHR - 21/23oz Ultra Heavy Raw Selvedge Denim Slim Tapered Cut Jeans:
[event-invalid][name]IH-777S-UHR Restock[/name][allday]false[/allday][startDate]1786978800000[/startDate][endDate]1786979100000[/endDate][reminders][][/reminders][location][/location][description]IH-777S-UHR Restock
[/description][mandatory]false[/mandatory][/event-invalid]
Iron Heart Germany will also stock this -
These and 555 on the same day. Easy choice. All sevens!
-
@TJA_Crew something that may inform your decision to buy or to wait is that this may well be the last run of UHR ever..
-
@alexswords I know!!!!

-
So I’m normally a 38 in the 777 cut. These sizes on a 38 are almost 1 1/2” larger in the waist. Should we be sizing down and get the extra stretch after wear?
-
@knappman74 The general advice is to take the pair that is closest to your ideal size from the chart. The jeans will shrink on the first soak/wash and be too small in the waist. They quickly stretch back out to pre shrink dimensions (in the waist) and you will end up with the perfect pair.
You may get some stretch elsewhere (excluding length) post shrink, but you can’t always count on it.
If they are too large from the beginning, they will always be too large.
-
Thanks goose. I think I will size down for these and do the stretching method. It’s closest to my original fit.
-
@knappman74 I just want to clarify quickly…it may be a day or two before they stretch back out in the waist. You have to work at it for a bit, but it doesn’t take long.
-
Yep understood. I’ve done it before. Was more curious about the shrinkage because I haven’t yet owned raw denim. Only sanforized. I’m ok with it taking time to stretch back.
-
Well this is going to be an expensive month….. duck canvas CPO AND (
) 777 UHR (just in time for Indigo invitational)……wish me luck, I have to convince my wife this was a good idea…. -
@Vincent-Vega I'm petty sure once the Indigo Invitational ends, there's a good few months downtime - just incase you're expecting it to start again as soon as it ends, but these jeans will be a great option for you if you plan on entering

-
@Jord yeh, never entered before and I intend to register with these…..all going to plan of course! Think I saw October for entries.
-
@goosehd hey! Hope you’re having an awesome Saturday. You commented on my uhr 888 post a few days ago and just wanted to follow up with the conversation here. I got a slightly bigger pair than my ideal, by about half an inch, because the size lower I wouldn’t be able to put on at all, especially after I do the initial soak. Did I make the right decision or is it just one of those thing where maybe the jeans don’t work out for me at all with the given sizes?
Ideal 33.25
What I got 33.8
Next size lower 32.2 -
@harleylawhorn I'm not goose, but I think they'll shrink after your first wash and stretch a little, depends how they fit elsewhere if they're too big etc but I actually prefer a little room in the waist, total preference though. But .65" wouldn't be a deal breaker for me, especially since they'll shrink
-
@harleylawhorn it they are large on you now, then they will be too large in the future. Undersizing by a whole size is bad because you will never stretch them out that much.
-
@Jord thanks Jord. Appreciate it. Yeah, I think that best case. Def better than undersizing



