IH-777S-UHR - 21/23oz Ultra Heavy Raw Selvedge Denim Slim Tapered Cut Jeans
-
@Kasi @Jord @wjw thanks everyone!! Sounds like stick with 634 or size up in 777 to accomodate for the rise. Good thing is I need 35/36 anyway for the waist so the 777 would not be too slim. That's what I don't like anymore about 555, rise and waist felt good but the super slim silhouette don't do it for me.
-
Sooooo ... What are we looking at for timing on a restock?
-
-
@Vik Cool thanks.
-
plugin-calendar-event-wrapper:start |||IH-777S-UHR Restock|||
plugin-calendar-event-wrapper:endIH-777S-UHR Restock -
@Ross said in IH-777S-UHR - 21/23oz Ultra Heavy Raw Selvedge Denim Slim Tapered Cut Jeans:
[event-invalid][name]IH-777S-UHR Restock[/name][allday]false[/allday][startDate]1786978800000[/startDate][endDate]1786979100000[/endDate][reminders][][/reminders][location][/location][description]IH-777S-UHR Restock
[/description][mandatory]false[/mandatory][/event-invalid]
Iron Heart Germany will also stock this -
These and 555 on the same day. Easy choice. All sevens!
-
@TJA_Crew something that may inform your decision to buy or to wait is that this may well be the last run of UHR ever..
-
@alexswords I know!!!!

-
So I’m normally a 38 in the 777 cut. These sizes on a 38 are almost 1 1/2” larger in the waist. Should we be sizing down and get the extra stretch after wear?
-
@knappman74 The general advice is to take the pair that is closest to your ideal size from the chart. The jeans will shrink on the first soak/wash and be too small in the waist. They quickly stretch back out to pre shrink dimensions (in the waist) and you will end up with the perfect pair.
You may get some stretch elsewhere (excluding length) post shrink, but you can’t always count on it.
If they are too large from the beginning, they will always be too large.
-
Thanks goose. I think I will size down for these and do the stretching method. It’s closest to my original fit.
-
@knappman74 I just want to clarify quickly…it may be a day or two before they stretch back out in the waist. You have to work at it for a bit, but it doesn’t take long.



