• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    Iron Heart WAYWT - 2022 Edition

    What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT)
    171
    3.3k
    1.0m
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • endoE
      endo
      見習いボス
      Joined:

      Diefenthal
      Schott
      634XHS
      Wesco

      si tacuisses

      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • hajdukH
        hajduk
        啓蒙家
        Joined:

        Nice pic[mention]endo [/mention]!

        Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

        "Ignorance, allied with power, is the most ferocious enemy justice can have" James Baldwin.

        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • endoE
          endo
          見習いボス
          Joined:

          Bon week-end, frèrot  🙂

          si tacuisses

          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • DmartD
            Dmart
            啓蒙家
            Joined:

            Finally XHS season is coming.

            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • T4920T
              T4920
              見習いボス
              Joined:

              50 Shades of Indigo [emoji57]
              18oz Vintage
              Kersey
              21oz
              Hickory

              ⁴⁹ ²⁰

              “𝑁𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑙𝑒𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑢𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑒 𝑑𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑏 𝑦𝑜𝑢. 𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑒𝑒𝑡 𝑖𝑡, 𝑖𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑡𝑜, 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑤𝑒𝑎𝑝𝑜𝑛𝑠 𝑜𝑓 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑜𝑛 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑐ℎ 𝑡𝑜𝑑𝑎𝑦 𝑎𝑟𝑚 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑔𝑎𝑖𝑛𝑠𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑒𝑛𝑡.”

              last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • RichardR
                Richard
                Raw and Unwashed
                Joined:

                @neph93:

                @jordanscollected:

                All good on the Buzz Rickson N1 @Richard. Every one here owned a pair of Levi's before they bought a pair of Iron Hearts.

                Oof… shots fired [emoji1]

                But no offence taken.

                last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • neph93N
                  neph93
                  見習いボス
                  Joined:

                  @Richard:

                  @neph93:

                  @jordanscollected:

                  All good on the Buzz Rickson N1 @Richard. Every one here owned a pair of Levi's before they bought a pair of Iron Hearts.

                  Oof… shots fired [emoji1]

                  But no offence taken.

                  Nor should there be, mate. You look great, and I interpreted Jeff’s comment as outrageous humour, rather than anything intended to offend. Shot’s fired in the direction of Buzz Rickson, rather than the UK [emoji6]

                  «Stevie Heighway on the wing!
                  We had dreams, and songs to sing…»

                  • Alan Turing
                  last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • stingraygunS
                    stingraygun
                    Joined:

                    [mention]T4920 [/mention]
                    BLUES!
                    Really like the look is the fabric on that Kersey shirt. Nice one!

                    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                    last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • Daniel SanD
                      Daniel San
                      見習いボス
                      Joined:

                      @endo:

                      @endo
                      great outfit mate, and what a stunning elevator ! do you know how old that is?

                      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • endoE
                        endo
                        見習いボス
                        Joined:

                        It‘s from 1908 like the house, the oldest working elevator in a private house in Kiel.

                        si tacuisses

                        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                        • T4920T
                          T4920
                          見習いボス
                          Joined:

                          @stingraygun:

                          [mention]T4920 [/mention]
                          BLUES!
                          Really like the look is the fabric on that Kersey shirt. Nice one!

                          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                          I love this shirt so much, I just wish I'd sized up to an XL on it…

                          I consulted the charts, but L was the only size available at the time and I'm an inpatient man [emoji58]

                          ⁴⁹ ²⁰

                          “𝑁𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑙𝑒𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑢𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑒 𝑑𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑏 𝑦𝑜𝑢. 𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑒𝑒𝑡 𝑖𝑡, 𝑖𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑡𝑜, 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑤𝑒𝑎𝑝𝑜𝑛𝑠 𝑜𝑓 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑜𝑛 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑐ℎ 𝑡𝑜𝑑𝑎𝑦 𝑎𝑟𝑚 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑔𝑎𝑖𝑛𝑠𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑒𝑛𝑡.”

                          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                          • jordanscollectedJ
                            jordanscollected
                            啓蒙家
                            Joined:

                            well @Richard, @neph93 was completely correct. You look fabulous and my comment was solely an attempt at a bit of good fun.

                            I planned to put my foot in my mouth Brand speaking so you could throw one back at me, but I didn't know it would be today.

                            I picked up this Buffalo leather western from Iron & Resin for an incredible price, and I'm blown away by the fit and feel.  I can't wait to layer this as a shacket over my IH collection.

                            So go ahead Richard, as I have provided you with an "alley-oop on a 6 foot hoop". dunk it

                            also 888xhs

                            world tours:
                            888 Fat guy chocolate WT
                            Mad Red x2
                            Wabidashery

                            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                            • ChapC
                              Chap
                              見習いボス
                              Joined:

                              @endo:

                              It‘s from 1908 like the house, the oldest working elevator in a private house in Kiel.

                              No pleas by german TÜV?

                              “Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart.”
                              — Winnie The Pooh

                              last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                              • endoE
                                endo
                                見習いボス
                                Joined:

                                regularly checked and fully functioning, slow though

                                si tacuisses

                                last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                • ChokoC
                                  Choko
                                  Iron Heart Deity
                                  Joined:


                                  IHSH-339
                                  IH-888D
                                  RW875

                                  Less is more

                                  last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                  • weftyarnW
                                    weftyarn
                                    啓蒙家
                                    Joined:

                                    Awesome combo @Choko

                                    How many wear days on your Ducks?
                                    Looking good already!

                                    Use it or lose it.

                                    last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                    • ChokoC
                                      Choko
                                      Iron Heart Deity
                                      Joined:

                                      @weftyarn oh man. I don’t keep track of the wears. But probably about 50 if I had to guess. I wear these a lot. And thank you!

                                      Less is more

                                      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                      • goosehdG
                                        goosehd
                                        Mod Squad
                                        Joined:

                                        Viberg
                                        666-25oz
                                        CPO
                                        UHF
                                        Havstad Hat Co.

                                        “our policy of no discussions regarding politics, religion, asparagus, and other controversial issues.” - Andrew

                                        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                        • goosehdG
                                          goosehd
                                          Mod Squad
                                          Joined:

                                          …and with the untucked.

                                          @jordanscollected As requested: Havstad Hat Co.

                                          “our policy of no discussions regarding politics, religion, asparagus, and other controversial issues.” - Andrew

                                          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                          • SeulS
                                            Seul
                                            Joined:

                                            It's (literally) freezing here and I've decided to join me sis and mum to visit the local x-mas market. What is wrong with me?..

                                            // Trophy tee // Trophy l/s // NBxCarhartt s/s sweater // Uniqlo fleece // Albam shorts // IHxL&L cap // IH sneaks //

                                            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Copyright Iron Heart 2025.