• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    Gosport (UK)

    Europe
    19
    35
    11.3k
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • OaktaviaO
      Oaktavia
      見習いボス
      Joined:

      @Mister_Brue said in Gosport (UK):

      @Mizmazzle That is a lot of ground to cover, especially when the main effort is Gosport. 😉😆

      Just try to avoid rush hour if you end up taking a train to the Gosport Ferry. I was smushed in there with our luggage packed in like sardines.

      IG: theindigowizard

      "Possibly splitting hairs, but I consider @Oaktavia to be the beardy, dank High Magus of this denim game…" @neph93

      ISO: IHJ-32 - XL/XXL

      last edited by MizmazzleM 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • N
        nickname
        Raw and Unwashed
        Joined:

        My plane was late, but I’ve decided to try and get to Gosport anyway. No regrets, the guys were awesome, recommend anyone paying them a visit. Got me two shirts, a Kersey and an UHF, left a mess in the trying out/fitting area.

        Hope to be able to come over again in the future.

        last edited by BaileyB 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 7
        • MizmazzleM
          Mizmazzle
          見習いボス
          @Oaktavia
          Joined:

          @Oaktavia haha...hate feeling like a sardine! Thanks for the tip!

          In the easy chair with my boots on, melted whiskey in my hand. Could'na been asleep for more than three hours...time to go to work again...

          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
          • BaileyB
            Bailey
            IHUK Crew
            @nickname
            Joined:

            @nickname Was great meeting you and getting you some new threads! Hope you made it back alright and safe travels man

            @bailey_ironheart

            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
            • nytimes_gaidenN
              nytimes_gaiden
              Raw and Unwashed
              Joined:

              Has anyone been to the hovercraft museum? I missed out on the golden age of cross Channel hovercraft transport but I want to see one for myself! I’m sure the locals will say its not worth going 😆

              last edited by AdamCA 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • AdamCA
                AdamC
                IHUK Crew
                @nytimes_gaiden
                Joined:

                @nytimes_gaiden I have not been there but you can do one better and take a hovercraft over to the Isle of Wight to experience it for yourself

                last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • AdamCA
                  AdamC
                  IHUK Crew
                  Joined:

                  https://www.hovertravel.co.uk/timetables/

                  It goes from Portsmouth though, not Gosport

                  last edited by nytimes_gaidenN 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • nytimes_gaidenN
                    nytimes_gaiden
                    Raw and Unwashed
                    @AdamC
                    Joined:

                    @AdamC ooooooh good shout thank you

                    last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                    • GilesG
                      Giles
                      IHUK Crew
                      Joined:

                      And it's effing fast......

                      "OK face up to it - you're useless but generally pretty honest and straightforward . . . it's a rare combination of qualities that I have come to admire in you" - Geo 2011

                      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • nytimes_gaidenN
                        nytimes_gaiden
                        Raw and Unwashed
                        Joined:

                        I finally made it out to the hovercraft museum on my way to Isle of Wight (yes on the hovercraft 🙂 ) It was honestly very cool! And as a bonus there is a little airport a block away with a cafe where you can watch a spitfire take off and land. I recommend as a morning excursion should you find yourself in Gosport for the next IH event etc
                        IMG_1893.jpeg IMG_1921.jpeg IMG_1906.jpeg IMG_1875.jpeg

                        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 7
                        • First post
                          Last post
                        Copyright Iron Heart 2025.