• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY - WAYDT (PICS)

    General Chat
    562
    20.7k
    7.2m
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • GilesG
      Giles
      IHUK Crew
      Joined:

      "customer bonding"

      "OK face up to it - you're useless but generally pretty honest and straightforward . . . it's a rare combination of qualities that I have come to admire in you" - Geo 2011

      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
      • GilesG
        Giles
        IHUK Crew
        @goosehd
        Joined:

        @goosehd said in WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY - WAYDT (PICS):

        viagara?

        Does that pack more of a punch than Viagra?

        Asking for a friend.....

        "OK face up to it - you're useless but generally pretty honest and straightforward . . . it's a rare combination of qualities that I have come to admire in you" - Geo 2011

        last edited by Giles Tago MagoT 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
        • goosehdG
          goosehd
          Mod Squad
          Joined:

          😂 fuck me…I can’t speell

          “our policy of no discussions regarding politics, religion, asparagus, and other controversial issues.” - Andrew

          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
          • Tago MagoT
            Tago Mago
            Mod Squad
            @Giles
            Joined:

            @Giles triple AAA

            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
            • Tago MagoT
              Tago Mago
              Mod Squad
              Joined:

              IMG_7894.jpeg

              IMG_7896.jpeg

              last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 8
              • Tago MagoT
                Tago Mago
                Mod Squad
                @GoodtimeJohnny
                Joined:

                @GoodtimeJohnny this was actually for work. The beer was free, which is great, but it was Spaten, which doesn’t have the greatest reputation. I have nothing to compare it to, because all the Munich breweries brew a special Festbier for Oktoberfest, but it was alright

                last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
                • Tago MagoT
                  Tago Mago
                  Mod Squad
                  @GoodtimeJohnny
                  Joined:

                  @GoodtimeJohnny if you want to see a town that shuts down completely for their beer fest, visit this: Gäubodenfest Straubing

                  last edited by GoodtimeJohnnyG 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • weftyarnW
                    weftyarn
                    啓蒙家
                    Joined:

                    @Tago-Mago Ahhhh, I know these customer meetings 😂 I’d vote for tent & beer > conference room with bad coffee

                    No customer bonding for me today, but company bonding. Ochsenbraterei is calling.

                    Last year I broke a beer bench dancing on it. German Engineering going down the drain or a nice party? I leave that to your imagination. Not that I would remember anyways.

                    8D847FB6-0ABD-49BC-B6D5-5A5C9379F7DA_A6C10712-48F2-40DF-904D-B07866B55D8A.jpeg

                    Oh and whoever wants to do Wiesn the traditional and calm way, at least there’s one last corner where you kind of get that. A bit. Go to „Oide Wiesn“, pay the little extra entrance and enjoy.

                    Use it or lose it.

                    last edited by weftyarn 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 7
                    • GoodtimeJohnnyG
                      GoodtimeJohnny
                      Raw and Unwashed
                      @Tago Mago
                      Joined:

                      @Tago-Mago That's so wild, guess I have to move now.....

                      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                      • Denimhead 0D
                        Denimhead 0
                        Iron Heart Deity
                        Joined:

                        Bocce Ball Tourney on Sunday, getting a little practice in 666 UHR
                        IMG_3966.jpeg

                        IMG_3985.jpeg

                        IG - gratefuldenimhead (jeans and boots), Norseamerican (bicycles)

                        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 8
                        • GilesG
                          Giles
                          IHUK Crew
                          Joined:

                          Caught the Uber boat from Putney to Greenwich…..

                          IMG_0458.jpeg

                          IMG_0459.jpeg

                          IMG_0460.jpeg

                          IMG_0461.jpeg

                          IMG_0462.jpeg

                          Ballast Quay, Greenwich, where I lived for a year in the early 80’s….

                          IMG_0466.jpeg

                          "OK face up to it - you're useless but generally pretty honest and straightforward . . . it's a rare combination of qualities that I have come to admire in you" - Geo 2011

                          last edited by Giles T ROmanR 2 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 14
                          • T
                            twin
                            見習いボス
                            @Giles
                            Joined:

                            @Giles Nice pics from London.

                            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                            • todyT
                              tody
                              啓蒙家
                              Joined:

                              actually yesterday...

                              IMG_0566.jpeg

                              last edited by GoodtimeJohnnyG 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 5
                              • Denimhead 0D
                                Denimhead 0
                                Iron Heart Deity
                                Joined:

                                Thirsty Thursday 🍻

                                IMG_4058.jpeg

                                IG - gratefuldenimhead (jeans and boots), Norseamerican (bicycles)

                                last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 6
                                • ROmanR
                                  ROman
                                  Haraki san Prodigy
                                  @Giles
                                  Joined:

                                  @Giles I've always enjoyed Greenwich.

                                  last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                                  • dirtyframerD
                                    dirtyframer
                                    Haraki san Expert
                                    Joined:

                                    One of my teams is wrapping up installation of 200,000lbs of reinforcing to get ready for a 4,000 yard mat foundation pour on Halloween for a 33 story tower we have under way.

                                    20260930_123431.jpg
                                    20260930_123426.jpg
                                    20260930_123438.jpg

                                    IG: mgm.woodworks & denim_n_boots

                                    "Every day work harder on yourself than you do at work."

                                    last edited by goosehdG 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 15
                                    • goosehdG
                                      goosehd
                                      Mod Squad
                                      @dirtyframer
                                      Joined:

                                      @dirtyframer how long would that take to pour?

                                      “our policy of no discussions regarding politics, religion, asparagus, and other controversial issues.” - Andrew

                                      last edited by dirtyframerD 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                      • dirtyframerD
                                        dirtyframer
                                        Haraki san Expert
                                        @goosehd
                                        Joined:

                                        @goosehd we will start the evening of the 30th and finish up the afternoon on the 31st. +/- 12 to 16 hours if all goes well.

                                        IG: mgm.woodworks & denim_n_boots

                                        "Every day work harder on yourself than you do at work."

                                        last edited by northsouthdenimguyN goosehdG 2 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 2
                                        • northsouthdenimguyN
                                          northsouthdenimguy
                                          啓蒙家
                                          @dirtyframer
                                          Joined:

                                          @dirtyframer

                                          This is way out of my wheelhouse, but I was going to guess close to 20 hour. I’m sure that depends on how many pumps, how many trucks you can get per hour Etc

                                          @selveldgesteps

                                          last edited by dirtyframerD 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                                          • goosehdG
                                            goosehd
                                            Mod Squad
                                            @dirtyframer
                                            Joined:

                                            @dirtyframer impressive and crazy when you think about it. Hoping all goes well and can’t imagine if it doesn’t. I’m sure a few expletives are uttered throughout the pour….

                                            “our policy of no discussions regarding politics, religion, asparagus, and other controversial issues.” - Andrew

                                            last edited by dirtyframerD 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Copyright Iron Heart 2025.