• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    IHSH-25 - Short Sleeved Mechanics Shirts

    Shirting
    45
    327
    116.5k
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • IrawanI
      Irawan
      Joined:

      why should this awesome shirt be extinct  😞 😞

      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • ronaldlshR
        ronaldlsh
        Joined:

        Nice shirt STAN. Perfect for our climate!

        THE RAW WAR

        @ronaldlsh:

        > Just going to keep wearing IH.

        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • mclaincauseyM
          mclaincausey
          見習いボス
          Joined:

          XPOST

          Then after work I came to my senses and rocked some IH courtesy of Nemesisisnow.

          Think it, be it.

          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • Max PowerM
            Max Power
            Raw and Unwashed
            Joined:

            ^Had this in my stock once, great shirt.

            @elclintor:

            > I don't care what people say.. The Max Power way is the right way…

            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • nemesisnow1200N
              nemesisnow1200
              Iron Heart Deity
              Joined:

              ^^^^
              glad both shirts landed safe and sound,,,and the fit aint to bad either,,well the 25 looks the dogs bollox,,,wheres the 35

              Raw and unwashed ,,,,,,my fekkin arse!!!!!!

              last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • mclaincauseyM
                mclaincausey
                見習いボス
                Joined:

                I'll be posting that beauty today. I LOVE the fit of it, may be the best fitting IH shirt I own.

                Think it, be it.

                last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • P
                  pudaspriest
                  Joined:


                  Got this for a song the other day.  Really love it, too bad they are not made anymore!

                  last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • First post
                    Last post
                  Copyright Iron Heart 2025.