• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    GOOD ART HLYWD - A Gallery

    GOOD ART HLYWD
    187
    3.9k
    1.5m
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • OaktaviaO
      Oaktavia
      見習いボス
      @Brock
      Joined:

      @Brock woah...it being from Iceland makes it cool. I wouldn't want to polish it. Also something to keep in mind next time we go.

      IG: theindigowizard

      "Possibly splitting hairs, but I consider @Oaktavia to be the beardy, dank High Magus of this denim game…" @neph93

      ISO: IHJ-32 - XL/XXL

      last edited by BrockB 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • BrockB
        Brock
        Raw and Unwashed
        @Oaktavia
        Joined:

        @Oaktavia it will eventually wear off. It’s happened before from hotsprings at home. Just not this drastic. I definitely won’t be polishing it

        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
        • K
          kaacy1721
          Raw and Unwashed
          Joined:

          IMG_1512.jpeg
          IMG_1513.jpeg

          Waited a year for these bad boys from ship john.... First pair of Wescos, now I get the hype.
          Would be nice to see Iron Heart's take on a custom boss with the lugged 100 sole

          Anyone else also like to wear the clip 8 as a pendant?

          last edited by kaacy1721 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 3
          • KasiK
            Kasi
            見習いボス
            Joined:

            @kaacy1721

            I wear clip 8 to size as a pendant.
            Nice boots, need a good art hlywd molle clip

            Some dream of being cool, I make it look dangerous.🖕

            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • U
              username345678
              Raw and Unwashed
              Joined:

              IMG_1699.jpg

              last edited by OaktaviaO 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 5
              • OaktaviaO
                Oaktavia
                見習いボス
                @username345678
                Joined:

                @username345678 nice setup! Hard to tell the size of your chain. A? C? Hmm

                IG: theindigowizard

                "Possibly splitting hairs, but I consider @Oaktavia to be the beardy, dank High Magus of this denim game…" @neph93

                ISO: IHJ-32 - XL/XXL

                last edited by U 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • KasiK
                  Kasi
                  見習いボス
                  Joined:

                  it’s C am thinking

                  Some dream of being cool, I make it look dangerous.🖕

                  last edited by Kasi 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • Shane BS
                    Shane B
                    IHG Crew
                    Joined:

                    Silver, leather, and jeans are always a winning combination.

                    2J5A3456.jpeg

                    last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 7
                    • JordJ
                      Jord
                      Haraki san Expert
                      Joined:

                      IMG_2537.jpeg

                      Need this, love their pumpkins 🎃

                      last edited by Danimal506D 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 7
                      • Danimal506D
                        Danimal506
                        Haraki san Expert
                        @Jord
                        Joined:

                        @Jord This one is super cool!

                        Kyle, TX

                        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                        • AnesthetistA
                          Anesthetist
                          見習いボス
                          Joined:

                          I like it but I’ll prob pass. Besides the little hat it’s too similar to the last two years.

                          IG: bluehandsslim

                          last edited by OaktaviaO 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                          • OaktaviaO
                            Oaktavia
                            見習いボス
                            @Anesthetist
                            Joined:

                            @Anesthetist said in GOOD ART HLYWD - A Gallery:

                            Besides the little hat it’s too similar to the last two years.

                            I agree it would be better to switch it up to a new collab or no collab. Just my opinion.

                            IG: theindigowizard

                            "Possibly splitting hairs, but I consider @Oaktavia to be the beardy, dank High Magus of this denim game…" @neph93

                            ISO: IHJ-32 - XL/XXL

                            last edited by Oaktavia 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                            • BrandreaB
                              Brandrea
                              Raw and Unwashed
                              Joined:

                              Thanks to everyone here for the inspiration…. Particularly @SamD and @Mizmazzle, your pictures inspire 🍻

                              I had GA make it 28” so I could easily get this thing over my ginormous head lol.

                              IMG_8565.jpeg
                              IMG_8566.jpeg

                              last edited by SamDS 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 8
                              • SamDS
                                SamD
                                IHUK Crew
                                @Brandrea
                                Joined:

                                @Brandrea Nice! Looks great 👊

                                last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                                • U
                                  username345678
                                  Raw and Unwashed
                                  @Oaktavia
                                  Joined:

                                  @Oaktavia said in GOOD ART HLYWD - A Gallery:

                                  @username345678 nice setup! Hard to tell the size of your chain. A? C? Hmm

                                  Its C chain, 21 in length. Its awesome as is, but I wish I could put some stones in it

                                  last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                                  • MizmazzleM
                                    Mizmazzle
                                    見習いボス
                                    Joined:

                                    Pequeño a mano nuevo con Shazam! Que feliz estoy!

                                    IMG_9792.jpeg

                                    In the easy chair with my boots on, melted whiskey in my hand. Could'na been asleep for more than three hours...time to go to work again...

                                    last edited by OaktaviaO BrandreaB Danimal506D 3 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 13
                                    • OaktaviaO
                                      Oaktavia
                                      見習いボス
                                      @Mizmazzle
                                      Joined:

                                      @Mizmazzle looks rad man

                                      IG: theindigowizard

                                      "Possibly splitting hairs, but I consider @Oaktavia to be the beardy, dank High Magus of this denim game…" @neph93

                                      ISO: IHJ-32 - XL/XXL

                                      last edited by MizmazzleM 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                                      • BrandreaB
                                        Brandrea
                                        Raw and Unwashed
                                        @Mizmazzle
                                        Joined:

                                        @Mizmazzle 👏👏👏

                                        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
                                        • AnesthetistA
                                          Anesthetist
                                          見習いボス
                                          Joined:

                                          Nice combo, I like how the cut out shazam plays on the pequeno. I might have to copy it 😀

                                          IG: bluehandsslim

                                          last edited by MizmazzleM 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                                          • MizmazzleM
                                            Mizmazzle
                                            見習いボス
                                            @Anesthetist
                                            Joined:

                                            @Anesthetist yeah man. The sharp edges of the Shazam cutout play perfectly with the PAM, Which is just so damn good as it is!

                                            In the easy chair with my boots on, melted whiskey in my hand. Could'na been asleep for more than three hours...time to go to work again...

                                            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Copyright Iron Heart 2025.