• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    Indigo Invitational Y5

    Heavy Weight Contests & Competitions
    61
    642
    90.4k
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • alexxedgeA
      alexxedge
      Haraki san Student
      Joined:

      Slow to get back to the thread, huge congrats to everyone here! You all had some killer pairs. This was my first year, and I had no idea what to expect, and it was a blast. I loved seeing the progress.

      My Wrangler 13MWZs got put to the test and it has inspired me to pick up one of the big guns and run it back for IIY6! Stoked to join along with you all next season.

      08.29.26_Final_Grid.jpeg

      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 6
      • Marc2706M
        Marc2706
        Joined:

        Congrats to everyone who made it through the year!! It‘s hard to believe how quickly the year has gone by and just how much our jeans have changed along the way. I have seen so many incredible fades and I can only imagine how difficult it must have been for the judges to choose their favorites.
        This was my first time and I am incredibly happy to make it into the top 50 with my Slubby. It‘s been a great experience.

        IMG_2783.jpeg IMG_2782.jpeg IMG_2785.jpeg IMG_2784.jpeg

        Instagram: wick_marc

        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
        • First post
          Last post
        Copyright Iron Heart 2025.