@Steve, Do you have any updated teaser photos for us on the upcoming releases?
Posts made by michael.rose0107
-
RE: Upcoming SaturdayTypeFever (and wishlist) products...posted in SaturdayTypeFever
-
RE: Upcoming SaturdayTypeFever (and wishlist) products...posted in SaturdayTypeFever
@Steve Thanks for the update! You guys have been very busy.
-
RE: Upcoming SaturdayTypeFever (and wishlist) products...posted in SaturdayTypeFever
@Steve, do you have a timeline for any releases through 2026?
-
RE: STF-SH101-TIG - STF 3.5oz Linen Short Sleeve Shirt - Tigerposted in SaturdayTypeFever
Is everyone ready for this one?
-
RE: STF-SH101-BRN - STF 3oz Japanese Seersucker Short Sleeve Shirt - Brownposted in SaturdayTypeFever
Will this fade with wash and wear?
-
RE: IHSH-444-IND - 7oz Cotton Linen Chambray Western Shirt - Indigoposted in Shirting
@Oaktavia You should write an article for Iron Heart on fading and washing strategies.
-
RE: IHSH-409-IB - 19oz Selvedge Denim CPO Shirt - Indigo/Blackposted in Shirting
@CosmoSix5, I definitely missed that post earlier this month. I think this was a topic back in 2024-2025 as well. Thanks for the info!
-
RE: IHSH-409-IB - 19oz Selvedge Denim CPO Shirt - Indigo/Blackposted in Shirting
This might be an old topic. Will there be another run after this one as the fabric might not be available for future production?
-
RE: IHSH-409-IB - 19oz Selvedge Denim CPO Shirt - Indigo/Blackposted in Shirting
@crollee You won’t be the only one to cave.


-
RE: IHSH-445-IND - 10oz Dobby Cloth Short Sleeve Mechanic Shirt - Indigoposted in Shirting
@Oaktavia I received the 445 today. It will be a nice Christmas present and a fun Spring fade project.
-
RE: Iron Heart Products - What do you think we should make?posted in Future and Planned Products
Any plans for bringing back chambray short sleeve shirts? There is currently no chambray short sleeve shirts to sign up for product notifications.
-
RE: IHSH-295-BB - 14oz Selvedge Denim Western Shirt - Black/Blackposted in Shirting
@Oaktavia I’m going to give it a try. My wife likes the house to be freezing cold. This might be the trick.
-
RE: IHSH-295-BB - 14oz Selvedge Denim Western Shirt - Black/Blackposted in Shirting
@Oaktavia is this still a strategy of sleeping in denim to break-in?
-
RE: IHE-37-BLKW - 12oz Wabash Waist Bag - Blackposted in Hardware
Are there any concerns about the leather trim if I follow the washing instructions on the product page?
-
RE: IHSH-445-IND - 10oz Dobby Cloth Short Sleeve Mechanic Shirt - Indigoposted in Shirting
@Ral1121 Yeah, I picked up the IHSH 444. It was nice to get as it was one of the first release for S/S 2026. I was able to enjoy on a recent trip.
-
RE: IHSH-445-IND - 10oz Dobby Cloth Short Sleeve Mechanic Shirt - Indigoposted in Shirting
@Oaktavia Thanks! I’m trying to build up on short sleeve shirts. The highs right now is staying around 98 and I need a few shirts to cover the Summer.
-
RE: IHSH-445-IND - 10oz Dobby Cloth Short Sleeve Mechanic Shirt - Indigoposted in Shirting
@Ral1121 Thanks for the update! It was very helpful.
-
RE: IHSH-445-IND - 10oz Dobby Cloth Short Sleeve Mechanic Shirt - Indigoposted in Shirting
@Oaktavia what is the verdict on warm weather. I’m on the fence (living in North Texas).
-
RE: STF-SASHSRT-IND - 9oz Japanese Sashiko Shorts - Indigoposted in SaturdayTypeFever
Is there an ETA on shorts?
