• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    1. Home
    2. home.dpo
    3. Posts
    • Profile
    • Following 0
    • Followers 0
    • Topics 0
    • Posts 4
    • Best
    • Controversial
    • Groups 1

    Posts made by home.dpo

    • RE: Ask Giles and/or Alex Anything

      Quick question, but I always paid attention to how the belt loops of IH jeans are sewn into the waistband. Was there a reason you guys decided not to with this pair and also what was the purpose for the off centered belt loop in the back?

      posted in The Resource Centre
      home.dpoH
      home.dpo
    • RE: Ask Giles and/or Alex Anything

      @Giles I will cherish this article. Thanks for making them last long enough for the next gen lol

      posted in The Resource Centre
      home.dpoH
      home.dpo
    • RE: Ask Giles and/or Alex Anything

      @goosehd You guys have a really cool community. Everything is here. I appreciate it!

      posted in The Resource Centre
      home.dpoH
      home.dpo
    • RE: Ask Giles and/or Alex Anything

      @Giles @Alex Howdy! I am very new to most of this and about a month ago, I fell in love with these barely worn DC4 x IH DC4001 21oz Jeans from a stranger who claims to have bought them in 2011 when it first came out. This is how I found out about selvedge and IH. I reached out to the IH email and found this forum and learned some cool facts about it. I wanted to ask if anyone remembers any cool memories from designing these jeans or any little information about them, if anyone else still had them and their experience with it. It's only my 2nd pair of selvedge and getting my hands on a pair of IH's from back when I was still in elementary school is kinda crazy to me. I'm not used to the format of forums, so excuse me if I am not using this properly! Any and all details/ information would be appreciated.
      1000033870.jpg
      1000033873.jpg
      1000033869.jpg

      posted in The Resource Centre
      home.dpoH
      home.dpo
    Copyright Iron Heart 2025.