• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    1. Home
    2. Cole
    3. Posts
    • Profile
    • Following 0
    • Followers 5
    • Topics 3
    • Posts 2,258
    • Best
    • Controversial
    • Groups 7

    Posts made by Cole

    • RE: Watches - another OCD problem

      Don't get me started with (neo)vintage watches. 😂 Somewhere out there is an Omega Seamaster Peter Blake 2254.50 calling my name. 😁

      And the vintage Tudor Sub with snowflake hands is a thing of pure beauty.

      posted in Accessories
      ColeC
      Cole
    • RE: Watches - another OCD problem

      @Johnnyutah247 said in Watches - another OCD problem:

      @Cole agree so much. I'm not a chronograph guy at all. I'd take a diver anyday. I picked up a used smp 300 few years ago and been wearing it daily ever since. It gains around a second a day. Thing is a tank. I also rotate in a Tudor black bay.

      Same for me, all my watches, except two, are typical dive watches and the SMP 300 is the perfect all around watch. Works as a dressy watch as well as a tool- or sportswatch.

      I'm eying a Tudor Pelagos FXD next, once everything here cooled down and the budged has recovered. 🙂

      posted in Accessories
      ColeC
      Cole
    • RE: IRON HEART WAYWT - 2026 EDITION

      20260919_091458.jpg

      posted in What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT)
      ColeC
      Cole
    • RE: IRON HEART WAYWT - 2026 EDITION

      20260918_162107.jpg

      posted in What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT)
      ColeC
      Cole
    • RE: Whatchu smokin? (cigar thread)

      20260918_151834.jpg

      posted in General Chat
      ColeC
      Cole
    • RE: IRON HEART WAYWT - 2026 EDITION

      20260916_120108.jpg

      posted in What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT)
      ColeC
      Cole
    • RE: Watches - another OCD problem

      @Anesthetist said in Watches - another OCD problem:

      Nice group there @Cole
      I miss my old Bond quartz. It was a stellar grab and go little watch.

      The old Bond seamasters are great daily beaters.

      I wore mine for almost 20 years streight. Every single day, no matter what I was doing. You see it when you look at that watch, but it gives the watch great character. The only watch in my collection I consider absolutly unsellable, due to the high sentimental value it holds for me.

      posted in Accessories
      ColeC
      Cole
    • RE: IRON HEART WAYWT - 2026 EDITION

      20260913_153437.jpg

      posted in What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT)
      ColeC
      Cole
    • RE: Watches - another OCD problem

      I guess I'm more of a seamaster guy, the speedies are to restless for me, with all their different stuff going on.
      BondFamilie0001.jpg

      The watch that started it all.
      BondFamilie0002.jpg

      posted in Accessories
      ColeC
      Cole
    • RE: Whatchu smokin? (cigar thread)

      20260912_155425.jpg

      posted in General Chat
      ColeC
      Cole
    • RE: Watches - another OCD problem

      That watch was a gift from his mother, a 36 mm smp 300.

      posted in Accessories
      ColeC
      Cole
    • RE: IRON HEART WAYWT - 2026 EDITION

      20260912_161519.jpg

      posted in What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT)
      ColeC
      Cole
    • RE: Watches - another OCD problem

      @AdamJ said in Watches - another OCD problem:

      @Cole lovely mate, very similar to my dream watch. One day!

      Hey @AdamJ , yes that was one of the other two options I had in mind. But I wanted the NTTD version since I first saw it and neither the black one, nor the 60th Bond anniversary version (which is beautiful) would have scratched that itch.

      The black one is a real stunner though. Maybe in a few years there is room for more Omegas here (my wive does not read the forum, so I'm safe to say this here 😁 )

      Some better pics of the NTTD:

      OmegaNTTD0001.jpg OmegaNTTD0002.jpg OmegaNTTD0003.jpg

      posted in Accessories
      ColeC
      Cole
    • RE: Watches - another OCD problem

      The New member to the family just arrived today.

      The budged for fancy toys is spend for the next 2 years, I guess. 😬

      20260910_134648.jpg

      posted in Accessories
      ColeC
      Cole
    • RE: IRON HEART WAYWT - 2026 EDITION

      20260909_190159.jpg

      posted in What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT)
      ColeC
      Cole
    • RE: IRON HEART WAYWT - 2026 EDITION

      20260823_195140.jpg

      posted in What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT)
      ColeC
      Cole
    • RE: IRON HEART WAYWT - 2026 EDITION

      Trying to break in the to tight 21oz 666

      20260822_102109.jpg

      posted in What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT)
      ColeC
      Cole
    • RE: IRON HEART WAYWT - 2026 EDITION

      20260729_171812.jpg

      posted in What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT)
      ColeC
      Cole
    • RE: IH-666S-21 - 21oz Selvedge Denim Slim Straight Cut Jeans - Indigo

      @tody The difference is around 1 cm. That should stretch. I guess I'm just not used to the heavier fabric anymore.

      posted in Bottoms
      ColeC
      Cole
    • RE: IH-666S-21 - 21oz Selvedge Denim Slim Straight Cut Jeans - Indigo

      I may be spoiled or softened by wearing only 14 Oz. versions of the 666 in the last few years, but how much stretch is there in the 21 Oz. denim?

      Just got my size 35 from IH Germany and it is realy snug and now I have to make up my mind if I size up or if I keep them and trust in "the stretch". Size 35 is my normal and comfortable size in the 14 Oz.

      1000113854.jpg 1000113855.jpg 1000113856.jpg

      posted in Bottoms
      ColeC
      Cole
    Copyright Iron Heart 2025.