• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    1. Home
    2. ChrisC
    3. Posts
    • Profile
    • Following 0
    • Followers 1
    • Topics 1
    • Posts 97
    • Best
    • Controversial
    • Groups 5

    Posts made by ChrisC

    • RE: Wake Up and Coffee

      @mclaincausey very cool bit of kit

      posted in General Chat
      ChrisCC
      ChrisC
    • RE: Where does everyone live?

      @riverabueno Buenas dias, ¡Bienvenudo a el foro Iron Heart!

      posted in Some Really Boring (but useful) and Some Really Interesting Stuff!
      ChrisCC
      ChrisC
    • RE: What's your favorite Beer?

      @daugustway wheat beer is elite

      posted in General Chat
      ChrisCC
      ChrisC
    • RE: What's your favorite Beer?

      My other half has been into sour beers recently, and she's got me on the hype - as such I have been very much enjoying a few of these recently:

      70cc1a20-386f-4300-a423-78c2d38aa304-image.png

      Orange and vanilla, smooth mouthfeel, and a nice tang without turning your face inside out. Not normally my thing, but every time I go to Tesco these find their way into my basket as if by their own accord...

      posted in General Chat
      ChrisCC
      ChrisC
    • RE: IRON HEART WAYWT - 2026 EDITION

      @WithBongInHand Looks good mate! I'm pretty jealous of the IHJ-140s, tempted to get one myself 👀

      posted in What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT)
      ChrisCC
      ChrisC
    • RE: IH-717-KHA - 9oz Mercerised Selvedge Cotton Straight Cut Chinos - Khaki

      Sizing chart can now be found in the first post.
      Please be aware you may not be able to view the product’s website page leading up to launch, as it will be briefly offline whilst we prepare for the release at 1600 BST on Tuesday 29th September

      posted in Bottoms
      ChrisCC
      ChrisC
    • RE: IH-555S-19Lod - 19oz Left Hand Twill Selvedge Denim Straight Cut Jeans - Indigo Overdyed Black

      @Daniel-San Hey, thanks for the shout-out! Glad you like them 😎 hope you feel better soon as well

      posted in Bottoms
      ChrisCC
      ChrisC
    • RE: IHSH-450-ODG - 8oz Cotton/Nylon Ripstop Military CPO Shirt - Olive Drab Green

      Sizing chart can now be found in the first post.
      Please be aware you may not be able to view the product’s website page leading up to launch, as it will be briefly offline whilst we prepare for the release at 1600 BST on Wednesday 16th September

      posted in Shirting
      ChrisCC
      ChrisC
    • RE: Movies

      @sabergirl I saw this too! and I'm still not really sure what happened! 😂

      Interesting film though, not what I expected; this seemed more like slasher-themed oddity of a film than a classic slasher movie, which honestly I preferred as I'm not much of a horror guy.

      Maybe Billy was right, maybe it was all just about flesh and fluids after all...

      posted in Hobbies and Pastimes
      ChrisCC
      ChrisC
    • RE: Cider......

      @landownunder My dad and I did many moons ago. I don't remember how it tasted although from memory it was pretty drinkable, but I do remember that it was a LOT of work crushing and pressing the apples.
      Honestly, homebrewing beer is a lot less work if you have the gear already, there's a lot less manual labour involved 😅

      posted in General Chat
      ChrisCC
      ChrisC
    • RE: STF-JKT101-ECR - STF 9oz Sashiko Lightweight Jacket - Ecru

      Sizing chart can now be found in the first post.
      Please be aware you may not be able to view the product’s website page leading up to launch, as it will be briefly offline whilst we prepare for the release at 1600 BST on Monday 7th September

      posted in SaturdayTypeFever
      ChrisCC
      ChrisC
    • RE: Where does everyone live?

      @goosehd I shut my eyes and hope for the best

      posted in Some Really Boring (but useful) and Some Really Interesting Stuff!
      ChrisCC
      ChrisC
    • RE: Where does everyone live?

      @ARNC but we have the original and the best 😎

      posted in Some Really Boring (but useful) and Some Really Interesting Stuff!
      ChrisCC
      ChrisC
    • RE: Where does everyone live?

      I'm from Swindon originally, formerly twinned with Disneyland and home to the Magic Roundabout - now I'm down in Fareham so pretty close to IHUK

      posted in Some Really Boring (but useful) and Some Really Interesting Stuff!
      ChrisCC
      ChrisC
    • RE: Board Games

      Anyone played Arcs? I got hold of it at the UK Games Expo a few months back and finally got round to playing it, it's a smart little system but absolutely brutal played with two players. Works well with three players and probably better with more.

      Really seems to ramp up in the final round, with seemingly every time I play this someone pulls some stunt just before the game wraps up to catapult them into first place 😡 😂
      arcs.jpg

      posted in Hobbies and Pastimes
      ChrisCC
      ChrisC
    • RE: IH-666S-21od - 21oz Selvedge Denim Slim Straight Cut Jeans - Indigo Overdyed Black

      Sizing chart can now be found in the first post.
      Please be aware you may not be able to view the product’s website page leading up to launch, as it will be briefly offline whilst we prepare for the release at 1500 UTC on Tuesday 8th September

      posted in Bottoms
      ChrisCC
      ChrisC
    • RE: IH-666S-SLBod - 16oz Slubby Selvedge Denim Slim Straight Cut Jeans - Indigo Overdyed Black

      Sizing chart can now be found in the first post.
      Please be aware you may not be able to view the product’s website page leading up to launch, as it will be briefly offline whilst we prepare for the release at 1500 UTC on Tuesday 8th September

      posted in Bottoms
      ChrisCC
      ChrisC
    • RE: IHG-089 - Shell Cordovan Card Holder - Black or Oxblood

      @J5nerd We don't have any plans to introduce this at the moment, but never say never, personally I think this would be great to see

      posted in Hardware
      ChrisCC
      ChrisC
    • RE: IRON HEART WAYWT - 2026 EDITION

      @goosehd Looks good mate!

      posted in What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT)
      ChrisCC
      ChrisC
    • RE: What Are You Eating Today - WAYET

      @twin I wish we had good Mexican here in the UK - I'm sure there is the odd place here and there but for most of the country the Mexican food is pretty rubbish 😢 very jealous of these

      posted in General Chat
      ChrisCC
      ChrisC
    Copyright Iron Heart 2025.