@Tago-Mago said in WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY - WAYDT (PICS):
Thought that, wouldn’t make any sense otherwise. Are you in the beer industry? 
@Tago-Mago said in WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY - WAYDT (PICS):
Thought that, wouldn’t make any sense otherwise. Are you in the beer industry? 
Bevog Extinction is Forever Series Philippine Eagle West Coast IPA

@Tago-Mago said in Hard Drinkers, Lets Drink Hard (Spirits, Liquors and Cocktails):
Eminente is a great sip, but may not be available in the US as its Cuban.
It is!

Plum jam in the making

The Big Buck. Roe deer tenderloin

@GoodtimeJohnny do not worry, we’re all a bit weird here 
@ROman great pic, fits you very well
@endo said in Hard Drinkers, Lets Drink Hard (Spirits, Liquors and Cocktails):
@Chap You're always welcome and you know that.


@endo The Smiths, White Russian, some weed… really want to visit you up there in your cottage 
Mother Butter Chicken

@Clint_D said in IRON HEART WAYWT - 2026 EDITION:
if I had another in Large, it would be all yours @Chap!
thanks
@Matt said in IRON HEART WAYWT - 2026 EDITION:
I tell people I like what they’re wearing all the time but when I told @Giles I liked the shirt he was wearing at the party I just happened to be standing next to @Clint_D so this showed up in my mail today…
I like that shirt! (I am size L) 
Smuggling a pipe into the cigar thread… evenings are getting chilly, sheepskin times ahead

Hmmm, really nice @scooter many thanks
