I’ve said it before, but …
A reissue of IHSH-170 and …
IHSH-201 in other colourways - this 6oz flannel is super comfortable in all sorts of temperatures!
I’ve said it before, but …
A reissue of IHSH-170 and …
IHSH-201 in other colourways - this 6oz flannel is super comfortable in all sorts of temperatures!
“I may have said this before”, but a reissue of IHSH-170 would be most welcome!
+1! even better in the black wabash imho 
@Graham said in IHT-2404-NAV - 7.5oz Printed Loopwheel Crew Neck T-Shirt - Navy:
I am afraid that the 24 in 2404 means that this was the design(s) for the printed tees for 2024. New designs will be released on these amazing 7.5-oz t-shirts in 2025.
Ah, ok - thanks @Graham - I’ll bear that in mind vs the 25 T’s …
IHUK - is there any chance of a restock on this one? - thanks - Bill
As my better half says, “you already told me that”, but more 6oz flannel workshirts would indeed be great news - my IHSH-201 is probably the most versatile of my far too many IH shirts…
https://www.ironheart.co.uk/forum/topic/7064/ihsh-201-indigo-check-work-shirt
Is there any possibility that there will be a re-run of ISH-170?
Thanks @Graham - of course, it’s clear from your picture now! 
Can damaged chain stitch runoffs simply be cut off, or is it better for the integrity of the shirt stitching to knot them before cutting?
@Llew81 - these look great and Redwing repairs in the UK to boot 
@RobeOfTheMagi said in Luggage Bags and Packs:
Thank you Greame!
Can any owners of GORUCK bags share their experience with the product? It really is a lot of money for an edc-bag in case of the GR1. I understand they use premium materials like 1000den Cordura (which was also used with my 120€ very old Bach Wizard).
I’ve had the 21L(?) GR1 for about seven years. I use it a lot and it shows hardly any signs of wear apart from a little fading from sun exposure. As others have said, the features are fairly minimal but they are really well thought out. My only gripe is that there isn’t an external water bottle holder built in. I have the Goruck MOLLE water bottle pocket attachment but to be honest I find it annoying to fit and generally don’t bother with it. More importantly, you can get three 500ml beer bottles in the internal laptop sleeve!
It is super comfortable when heavily loaded, did I mention beer bottles? If I go on holiday I always aim to take it as my only piece of luggage.
Yes, it’s pricey, especially as an import, but “the quality remains when the price is forgotten”!
@Alex said in IHV-47-IND - 10.5oz Narrow Hickory Work Vest - Indigo:
@Bill-C Nope - SS25 will be announced in December, I imagine.
@Alex - thanks for this, sounds good
@Bill-C said in IHV-47-IND - 10.5oz Narrow Hickory Work Vest - Indigo:
@Alex said in IHV-47-IND - 10.5oz Narrow Hickory Work Vest - Indigo:
The SS25 work vest has no stripes, if thats what you mean by non-patterned, @Bill-C
Thanks @Alex - yes, that was what I meant to ask
@Alex - is this the SS25 vest? https://www.ironheart.co.uk/future-releases/IHV-03-BRN.html - thanks - Bill
@Alex said in Iron Heart Products - What do you think we should make?:
@tody I think just nice wood, strong, and maybe branded with Iron Heart (i mean heat branded like a cow, not just branded like a brand)
Would cedar be a good choice? Repels moths, but I don’t know if it might discolour clothes(?) More versatile if the metal hook swivels rather than being fixed imo.
@Alex said in IHV-47-IND - 10.5oz Narrow Hickory Work Vest - Indigo:
The SS25 work vest has no stripes, if thats what you mean by non-patterned, @Bill-C
Thanks @Alex - yes, that was what I meant to ask 
@AdamJ said in IHV-47-IND - 10.5oz Narrow Hickory Work Vest - Indigo:
@neph93 too bloody long! The IHV-02 has been flying the flag for a good while. Funnily enough, there is a certain sample we've been showing retailers for SS25 that is the same build, but is *%.%x&/£ instead of Wabash on the front
Hi @AdamJ - are you able to give any further clues about the SS25 sample? The IHV-47-IND looks great, but I’m just wondering if I should wait for the possibility of a non-patterned IHV-02 style vest instead. Any non-classified info much appreciated!
Thanks - Bill
Hi all
Is there anyone other than Prometheus Design Werx that offers well made velcro-backed patches which are not “political” - many thanks - Bill