• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    Ultra Heavy Happy Hour (IHF Virtual Gatherings) Thread

    Iron Heart Meet Ups & Travel
    72
    1.1k
    319.5k
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • ARNCA
      ARNC
      見習いボス
      Joined:

      If you’re still going, I’ll try to join you in about half an hour. Only just got home (don’t you love bank holiday traffic)!

      “His thoughts were red thoughts and his teeth were white.“

      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • scooterS
        scooter
        啓蒙家
        Joined:

        As usual, my summer has been action packed. But, I would like to fit a Happy Hour in, before it ends. I'll be moving my daughter into her dorm, next week Thursday. For that reason, I also took Friday off work. So, you're all invited to hang with me Friday, the 21st, @ 6:00pm GVT. We'll be talking fall/winter drops, and Bmore party time...

        Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.

        last edited by Tago MagoT 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
        • Tago MagoT
          Tago Mago
          Mod Squad
          @scooter
          Joined:

          @scooter the company I work for is celebrating its 50th anniversary this year. Part of the "celebrations": everyone gets next Friday off. I'm in

          last edited by scooterS 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
          • scooterS
            scooter
            啓蒙家
            @Tago Mago
            Joined:

            @Tago-Mago , at least I know I'll have 1 person to talk to. I did drop this one on short notice.

            Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.

            last edited by ARNCA 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • ARNCA
              ARNC
              見習いボス
              @scooter
              Joined:

              @scooter I’m either not working or kinda not working on Friday (depending on how things pan out over the next few days), so I should be able to join you too. Not sure if that’s an improvement!

              “His thoughts were red thoughts and his teeth were white.“

              last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
              • EdHE
                EdH
                Iron Heart Deity
                Joined:

                I'll try to hop on once the kids are in bed, should be around 8pm GVT.

                Take the dive...

                last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                • ArkimeedizA
                  Arkimeediz
                  Raw and Unwashed
                  Joined:

                  I may be able to make it as also. Depends on how well I can navigate the train stations and ferries on my work trip.

                  ...many a slip 'twixt the cup and the lip

                  last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                  • AnesthetistA
                    Anesthetist
                    見習いボス
                    Joined:

                    Pardon my ignorance but is GVT the same as GMT?

                    IG: bluehandsslim

                    last edited by Tago MagoT 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • Tago MagoT
                      Tago Mago
                      Mod Squad
                      @Anesthetist
                      Joined:

                      @Anesthetist Gos Vegas Time, so yes

                      last edited by Tago Mago AnesthetistA EdHE 2 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • AnesthetistA
                        Anesthetist
                        見習いボス
                        @Tago Mago
                        Joined:

                        @Tago-Mago 😂 I tried to look it up and all I could find was German Volume Training. Didnt seem all that applicable.

                        IG: bluehandsslim

                        last edited by Tago MagoT 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                        • Tago MagoT
                          Tago Mago
                          Mod Squad
                          @Anesthetist
                          Joined:

                          @Anesthetist see, now I had to look up German volume training because I assumed it had something to do with preparing for Oktoberfest

                          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
                          • EdHE
                            EdH
                            Iron Heart Deity
                            @Tago Mago
                            Joined:

                            @Tago-Mago no, GVT is currently equivalent to BST, because of daylight savings. If you turn up at 1800 GMT, you’ll be an hour early.

                            @Anesthetist

                            Take the dive...

                            last edited by EdH Tago MagoT 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                            • Tago MagoT
                              Tago Mago
                              Mod Squad
                              @EdH
                              Joined:

                              @EdH I always thought GMT shifts to UTC+1 during BST. We can discuss on Friday 😂

                              last edited by EdHE 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                              • EdHE
                                EdH
                                Iron Heart Deity
                                @Tago Mago
                                Joined:

                                @Tago-Mago Quite probably. My brain melts slightly with timezones.

                                Take the dive...

                                last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                                • louisboscoL
                                  louisbosco
                                  啓蒙家
                                  Joined:

                                  I'm out. see most of you in baltimore

                                  "Loyalty is a two way street. If i'm asking for it from you, then you're getting it from me."

                                  • Harvey Specter
                                  last edited by scooterS 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                  • scooterS
                                    scooter
                                    啓蒙家
                                    @louisbosco
                                    Joined:

                                    @louisbosco , no worries. See you in a month.

                                    Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.

                                    last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                                    • scooterS
                                      scooter
                                      啓蒙家
                                      Joined:

                                      Tomorrow's link... meet.google.com/cbg-xevd-dtb

                                      As usual, I'll drop a note when we open...

                                      Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.

                                      last edited by Tago MagoT scooterS 2 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                      • Tago MagoT
                                        Tago Mago
                                        Mod Squad
                                        @scooter
                                        Joined:

                                        @scooter I’ll try and pay attention this time

                                        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                                        • scooterS
                                          scooter
                                          啓蒙家
                                          @scooter
                                          Joined:

                                          said in Ultra Heavy Happy Hour (IHF Virtual Gatherings) Thread:

                                          Tomorrow's link... meet.google.com/cbg-xevd-dtb

                                          As usual, I'll drop a note when we open...

                                          BAR'S OPEN !!!

                                          Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.

                                          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                          • Tago MagoT
                                            Tago Mago
                                            Mod Squad
                                            Joined:

                                            IMG_7536.jpeg

                                            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Copyright Iron Heart 2025.