IHE-36 - Small Shoulder Bag - 12oz Wabash - Indigo or Black
-
@goosehd is correct, none of our Canadian retailers took this one on this run but you're very much welcome to purchase direct from us - we do orders to Canada every day with no issues at all
-
Any thoughts/experience on how these (or the IHE-19) cope with a bit of weather? I’m thinking about whether the contents will stay dry if I get caught in a heavy shower, not prolonged immersion.
I’m thinking the dimensions look good for a “small bag” for a certain budget airline, and this is on the shortlist with some options that are likely more water resistant.
-
@ARNC I can not champion these enough. Although 'just' cotton. Mine have been through all weather and I never looked back and was disappointed with how it held up. You need one of these in your life!
Personally, the 19 duck is my favourite and that is my family's all weather dog walking bag.
-
@Tago-Mago They sure do, just different fabrics. The E-36 or the E-19 are absolute must-haves!
-

An amazing bag -
Anyone have fade pics of the black or indigo?
-
@samo good chance there are not as Wabash is very hard to fade. Great examples of how Wabash pants and shirts fade can be found here: Hall of Fades



