WAYWT - Family and Loved Ones Edition… (pics and anecdotes)
-

18‘ Birthday of my son.
Pigeon Tree belt he loves … from @Kasi
My spare IH-LS and a beatiful vintage
IHUK-DeluxeStandard collaboration from around 2015.
The Lion "El Leon" Belt Hook - White Bronze.

-
@aetas.jr08 happy birthday
-
Happy birthday! That must be the best dressed 18 year old I know... Awesome stuff @Aetas I hope you both celebrate and have a great time
-
@Aetas said in WAYWT - Family and Loved Ones Edition… (pics and anecdotes):
18‘ Birthday of my son
Happy birthday wishes from the pacific northwest (and to his 2 partners in crime as well) @Aetas.jr2008
-
-
@Aetas
Thank you and my mom for this very special day and those wonderful presents
️
Love you so much


. I love my boy so much!!! He's been rocking these indigo selvedge jeans for a couple months now.
.