• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    IHJ-54-BLK - Japanese Horsehide Rider's Jacket with Collar - Black (Tea-Core Dye

    Jackets
    105
    526
    139.5k
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • kojimastreetsK
      kojimastreets
      Raw and Unwashed
      @Sunnergren
      Joined:

      @Sunnergren made for you!

      IG: kojimastreets

      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
      • weftyarnW
        weftyarn
        啓蒙家
        Joined:

        hell yes @kojimastreets , horse season calling

        Use it or lose it.

        last edited by kojimastreetsK 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • kojimastreetsK
          kojimastreets
          Raw and Unwashed
          @weftyarn
          Joined:

          @weftyarn 🐎🐎🐎

          IG: kojimastreets

          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • SunnergrenS
            Sunnergren
            Raw and Unwashed
            Joined:

            Horse season!
            The more I wear it the better it feels. Of course I should already know this because most of you have been over it in here. It is true though!
            Alternating this and the 409 at the moment.

            IMG_0185.jpeg

            I know that I shall meet my fate, somewhere among the clouds above; Those that I fight I do not hate, those that I guard I do not love.

            last edited by kojimastreetsK 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 7
            • kojimastreetsK
              kojimastreets
              Raw and Unwashed
              @Sunnergren
              Joined:

              @Sunnergren 🙌

              IG: kojimastreets

              last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
              • jdwaidJ
                jdwaid
                Haraki san Prodigy
                Joined:

                Officially back in rotation - starting the second year of wear.

                IMG_5797.jpeg

                IG: selvedgelooks

                last edited by jdwaid kojimastreetsK 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 5
                • kojimastreetsK
                  kojimastreets
                  Raw and Unwashed
                  @jdwaid
                  Joined:

                  @jdwaid 🐎🐎🐎

                  IG: kojimastreets

                  last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                  • kojimastreetsK
                    kojimastreets
                    Raw and Unwashed
                    Joined:

                    image.jpg

                    IG: kojimastreets

                    last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 9
                    • kojimastreetsK
                      kojimastreets
                      Raw and Unwashed
                      Joined:

                      IMG_7858.jpeg

                      IG: kojimastreets

                      last edited by T SunnergrenS 2 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 7
                      • T
                        twin
                        見習いボス
                        @kojimastreets
                        Joined:

                        @kojimastreets Jacket looks good on you.

                        last edited by kojimastreetsK 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                        • kojimastreetsK
                          kojimastreets
                          Raw and Unwashed
                          @twin
                          Joined:

                          @twin thank you! 🙏

                          IG: kojimastreets

                          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                          • SunnergrenS
                            Sunnergren
                            Raw and Unwashed
                            @kojimastreets
                            Joined:

                            @kojimastreets very nice outfit over all man, spot on! UHRs?

                            I know that I shall meet my fate, somewhere among the clouds above; Those that I fight I do not hate, those that I guard I do not love.

                            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                            • weftyarnW
                              weftyarn
                              啓蒙家
                              Joined:

                              Cuff looks more like IBs. 25Oz IB is my guess?

                              And yes, amazing look @kojimastreets

                              Use it or lose it.

                              last edited by kojimastreetsK 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                              • kojimastreetsK
                                kojimastreets
                                Raw and Unwashed
                                @weftyarn
                                Joined:

                                @weftyarn for the win! 634XHSib

                                IG: kojimastreets

                                last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                                • First post
                                  Last post
                                Copyright Iron Heart 2025.