• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    IHSH-216-BLK - Heavy Moleskin CPO Shirt - Black

    Shirting
    23
    53
    11.3k
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • AlexanderA
      Alexander
      Raw and Unwashed
      Joined:

      Was really excited when I saw the restock at SENY. Having 5 UHFs that usually are my winter wardrobe this is similar but different. I really dig the stealthy look and bigger snaps. I think the SE version has the perfect weight and the handwarmer pockets will also make it a great lightweight spring jacket. Will find a better shot without a jacket! Highly recommend

      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
      • jordanscollectedJ
        jordanscollected
        啓蒙家
        Joined:

        Great pickup @Alexander. I got this shirt when it first released at SE and I wear it in constant rotation. I don't beat it up though, and as such it's only been washed once. Seeing your post had me inspired to wear it today.

        world tours:
        888 Fat guy chocolate WT
        Mad Red x2
        Wabidashery

        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
        • A
          Aziomatic
          Raw and Unwashed
          Joined:

          Does this shirt stretch with wear? From what I’ve read on the forum, the answer’s no, but I want to double check. Thanks!

          last edited by jordanscollectedJ 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • S
            sabergirl
            見習いボス
            Joined:

            Nope! I had a tan one that was a tad small and had to move it on. Fantastic fabric, though.

            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • jordanscollectedJ
              jordanscollected
              啓蒙家
              @Aziomatic
              Joined:

              @Aziomatic I have this exact one and no it doesn’t stretch at all. I love it for that very reason. It’s toughness to silky ratio is so impressive.

              world tours:
              888 Fat guy chocolate WT
              Mad Red x2
              Wabidashery

              last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
              • A
                Aziomatic
                Raw and Unwashed
                Joined:

                If the shirt won’t expand then I must shrink. Need to find some Richard Simmons instructionals.

                last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                • trubyT
                  truby
                  Haraki san Prodigy
                  Joined:

                  this one is a hidden gem !!!! Only got it by chance in a trade and now I’m thinking wow this might be my favorite ironheart shirt.

                  image.jpg

                  He has made my feet like hinds' feet

                  last edited by truby 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 3
                  • AdamJA
                    AdamJ
                    IHUK Crew
                    Joined:

                    Agree the black is very cool! I might have to add one to the line up. Or wait for the 216 camel and navy to make a re-appearance 👀

                    edit: moved my post here as to not de-rail the other thread with moleskin chatter

                    The devil is in the detail..

                    last edited by AdamJ 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
                    • 68degreesorless6
                      68degreesorless
                      Haraki san Student
                      Joined:

                      Always a pleasure to slip this one on. Really can’t imagine what the 12 oz is like bc the 10 oz is friggin heavy

                      IMG_7616.jpeg

                      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                      • AdamJA
                        AdamJ
                        IHUK Crew
                        Joined:

                        epic shirt

                        The devil is in the detail..

                        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                        • Rustygate37R
                          Rustygate37
                          The Unwoven
                          Joined:

                          Would anyone happen to know if SE will restock this one again?
                          Cheers

                          last edited by goosehdG jordanscollectedJ 2 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 0
                          • goosehdG
                            goosehd
                            Mod Squad
                            @Rustygate37
                            Joined:

                            @Rustygate37 Always best to contact them directly for the most accurate and up to date information.
                            Here is a link to their contact page: https://www.selfedge.com/index.php?route=information/contact

                            “our policy of no discussions regarding politics, religion, asparagus, and other controversial issues.” - Andrew

                            last edited by Rustygate37R 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
                            • jordanscollectedJ
                              jordanscollected
                              啓蒙家
                              @Rustygate37
                              Joined:

                              @Rustygate37 DM’d you.

                              world tours:
                              888 Fat guy chocolate WT
                              Mad Red x2
                              Wabidashery

                              last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                              • Rustygate37R
                                Rustygate37
                                The Unwoven
                                @goosehd
                                Joined:

                                @goosehd cheers for that.
                                Kiya was quick with a reply as always.
                                Said they have been ordered but no idea on time.
                                Either way I’m happy about that

                                last edited by goosehdG 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                                • goosehdG
                                  goosehd
                                  Mod Squad
                                  @Rustygate37
                                  Joined:

                                  @Rustygate37 really is best way for the Self Edge releases. Thank you.

                                  “our policy of no discussions regarding politics, religion, asparagus, and other controversial issues.” - Andrew

                                  last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                                  • First post
                                    Last post
                                  Copyright Iron Heart 2025.