IH-555S-142bb - 14oz Selvedge Denim Slim Tapered Jeans - Black/Black
-
Are these being restocked soon since the 666's dropped? @ShopatIronHeart
-
@Notchas You would be looking at September/October for these to be restocked.
In the meantime, please keep an eye out for the forum for any additional information regarding any restocks and releases.
If you would like to register for restocking notifications, please see below so you are all up to date.
If you click on this
(for desktop) or (for mobile), you can view a video of requesting an email alert when we get a restock of an item.Please note that not all products will be re-run, so if the product says "sorry—No restocks of this product" in the "add to cart box," you will not be able to request a restock.
-
plugin-calendar-event-wrapper:start |||IH-555S-142bb Restock|||
plugin-calendar-event-wrapper:endIH-555S-142bb Restock -
Hi, sorry to bother you but is the current sizing chart the one to follow for the restock?
-
ouch, this one is on my want list, but I had kind of hoped for once that measures wouldn't be great so I could push this back to the next release, but size 33 is quasi a perfect match for me

-
Fade Progress. I picked this up a year ago. I didn’t log wears on these, but I'd guess around 120-130 wears and I've washed them 3-4 times as well as 1-2 soaks.




-
They look nice

-
@Slash Thanks! They’re definitely my favorite pair for year round wear.
