• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    BS-10 - GOOD ART HLYWD Model 10 Bracelet

    Bracelets
    96
    609
    159.7k
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • SunnergrenS
      Sunnergren
      Raw and Unwashed
      Joined:

      Truly incredible.

      The fit is exactly what I wanted, thank you so much @Bailey for helping me out with sizing, pictures etc. Very pleased with 3A.

      For reference this is ”17cm” IHUK size and 20 links. My wrist is about 17,8cm down low and snug.

      IMG_9073.jpeg

      IMG_9072.jpeg

      IMG_9070.jpeg

      I know that I shall meet my fate, somewhere among the clouds above; Those that I fight I do not hate, those that I guard I do not love.

      last edited by Sunnergren kojimastreetsK 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 5
      • BaileyB
        Bailey
        IHUK Crew
        Joined:

        @Sunnergren So pleased! Looks perfect.. Enjoy it 🙂

        @bailey_ironheart

        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
        • RossR
          Ross
          IHUK Crew
          Joined:

          SIZE AA RESTOCK

          last edited by Ross 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
          • kojimastreetsK
            kojimastreets
            Raw and Unwashed
            @Sunnergren
            Joined:

            @Sunnergren looks good man

            IG: kojimastreets

            last edited by SunnergrenS 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
            • SunnergrenS
              Sunnergren
              Raw and Unwashed
              @kojimastreets
              Joined:

              @kojimastreets thank you good sir!

              I know that I shall meet my fate, somewhere among the clouds above; Those that I fight I do not hate, those that I guard I do not love.

              last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • DomiD
                Domi
                Raw and Unwashed
                Joined:

                The AA restock gives me the opportunity to finally get one of those amazing bracelets.

                I measured my right wrist and it seems that I have a 18.7 cm diameter with a snug (tight but a little loose) fit. Is this the way to go?

                And according to the size guide, I should aim for the 19 cm piece. How many links would that be?

                last edited by Domi AdamJA OaktaviaO 2 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • AdamJA
                  AdamJ
                  IHUK Crew
                  @Domi
                  Joined:

                  @Domi CleanShot 2026-08-16 at 14.08.55@2x.png

                  This is what GA state on their site

                  The devil is in the detail..

                  last edited by DomiD 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • OaktaviaO
                    Oaktavia
                    見習いボス
                    @Domi
                    Joined:

                    @Domi and keep in mind they recommend their bracelets to be loosely goosey, meaning you can size down if you prefer.

                    IG: theindigowizard

                    "Possibly splitting hairs, but I consider @Oaktavia to be the beardy, dank High Magus of this denim game…" @neph93

                    ISO: IHJ-32 - XL/XXL

                    last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • KasiK
                      Kasi
                      見習いボス
                      Joined:

                      Looks more cooler loose hanging down. That’s how I wear mine.

                      Some dream of being cool, I make it look dangerous.🖕

                      last edited by OaktaviaO 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • OaktaviaO
                        Oaktavia
                        見習いボス
                        @Kasi
                        Joined:

                        @Kasi agreed, but not too loose. Gotta find that sweet spot.

                        IG: theindigowizard

                        "Possibly splitting hairs, but I consider @Oaktavia to be the beardy, dank High Magus of this denim game…" @neph93

                        ISO: IHJ-32 - XL/XXL

                        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                        • KasiK
                          Kasi
                          見習いボス
                          Joined:

                          @Oaktavia

                          See for yourself
                          In between the arm and hand
                          Looks good bounces up and down
                          IMG_3716.jpeg

                          Some dream of being cool, I make it look dangerous.🖕

                          last edited by Kasi 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                          • MizmazzleM
                            Mizmazzle
                            見習いボス
                            Joined:

                            I like it to be loose but not too loose. When you raise your hand up and if the bracelet slides too far up my arm I find that annoying. My older 3A slide half way up my forearm and that drove me crazy. My 2A isn’t as bad, but still a bit more than I’d prefer.
                            Love how it hangs when my arm is down low.

                            In the easy chair with my boots on, melted whiskey in my hand. Could'na been asleep for more than three hours...time to go to work again...

                            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                            • DomiD
                              Domi
                              Raw and Unwashed
                              @AdamJ
                              Joined:

                              @AdamJ

                              Thanks for the chart!

                              I'm trying to figure out two points:

                              1. Am I measuring correctly? Beneath you can find a pic where I held my self built measuring tape on my wrist. It's snug, so tight but a little loose. Okay this way in your opinions?

                              1000026178.jpg

                              1. That measurement comes out to 18.7 cm diameter. According to the IH Germany chart, the AA piece with 18 links would fit me best. Which one is the IHUK equivalent? The 18 or 19 cm?

                              Thanks again for your support!

                              last edited by Domi AdamJA 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                              • AdamJA
                                AdamJ
                                IHUK Crew
                                @Domi
                                Joined:

                                @Domi 19 links should work fine

                                The devil is in the detail..

                                last edited by DomiD 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                • RossR
                                  Ross
                                  IHUK Crew
                                  Joined:

                                  SIZE A RESTOCK

                                  last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                                  • DomiD
                                    Domi
                                    Raw and Unwashed
                                    @AdamJ
                                    Joined:

                                    @AdamJ

                                    Just to be sure: that's the 19 cm here?

                                    last edited by AdamJA 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                    • AdamJA
                                      AdamJ
                                      IHUK Crew
                                      @Domi
                                      Joined:

                                      @Domi depending on how you want it to fit:

                                      18 links x 19cm
                                      19 links x 20cm

                                      I think both would work! 19 links probably a bit roomier though.

                                      The devil is in the detail..

                                      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
                                      • O
                                        ozai
                                        Haraki san Student
                                        Joined:

                                        For a size B, what would the 18cm match up with on the good art website? Would that be the 15 link 18.25-19cm?

                                        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                        • DomiD
                                          Domi
                                          Raw and Unwashed
                                          Joined:

                                          20261001_150648.jpg
                                          20261001_150500.jpg
                                          20261001_150324.jpg
                                          20261001_150415.jpg

                                          Ordered and received my AA this week. But I'm somehow on the fence regarding the sizing. I have expected that it would sit more loose (18.5 cm wrist diameter, got the 19 cm/18 links). It's clearly not as loose as some other owners here have shown it on their photos. But there is still much play on the wrist. And as you can see one of the pictures, there is about 1-2 fingers room between wrist and bracelet.

                                          So far, it feels more snug than expected. But not tight and with play. On the contrary, if it would be a size larger, I might get annoyed of too much play. And that it would slip too low.

                                          Appreciate your opinions on the pictures!

                                          last edited by AdamCA 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
                                          • noescapinN
                                            noescapin
                                            Haraki san Student
                                            Joined:

                                            Looks perfectly fine to me.

                                            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Copyright Iron Heart 2025.