• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    BS-10 - GOOD ART HLYWD Model 10 Bracelet

    Bracelets
    96
    609
    159.7k
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • AdamJA
      AdamJ
      IHUK Crew
      Joined:

      BS-10AAA LIMITED RESTOCK

      The devil is in the detail..

      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • MizmazzleM
        Mizmazzle
        見習いボス
        @roydub87
        Joined:

        @roydub87 how the hell did you lose your model 10 in the ocean?? Two dolphins simultaneously swim into the clasp to release it???

        In the easy chair with my boots on, melted whiskey in my hand. Could'na been asleep for more than three hours...time to go to work again...

        last edited by R 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • anodyneA
          anodyne
          Joined:

          I can give a quick tug on all 3 of my model 10's (2xA bracelets, 1xAA necklace) and get a release. So, not as hard as one would think.

          Power is not to be dropped from a plane - Corso

          last edited by anodyne 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • R
            roydub87
            Raw and Unwashed
            @Mizmazzle
            Joined:

            @Mizmazzle my best guess is that the push pull of the water while swiming in said ocean released the clasp enough for it to scome off but i have no actual idea. It was on when I got in and not when I got out. found a replacement but was sure not happy about it

            Sic transit Gloria glory fades

            last edited by MizmazzleM 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • MizmazzleM
              Mizmazzle
              見習いボス
              @roydub87
              Joined:

              @roydub87 damn bro man. That is tragic indeed. Sorry to hear that. Also, now I’m nowhere near as confident in that clasp as before

              In the easy chair with my boots on, melted whiskey in my hand. Could'na been asleep for more than three hours...time to go to work again...

              last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • SunnergrenS
                Sunnergren
                Raw and Unwashed
                Joined:

                Have been reading this thread twice, looking at a number of retailers and photos. Contemplating what is worth a certain amount of money and so forth. Also trying to understand the sizing feels like the first time you heard how they count the points in tennis.

                Long story short, I pulled the trigger on a 3A.

                As I wait for the piece I found an old bracelet with the same length, and I wear it now to get a feel for the size. Would like to see more love from you guys who own the 3A!

                Have a great weekend.

                I know that I shall meet my fate, somewhere among the clouds above; Those that I fight I do not hate, those that I guard I do not love.

                last edited by Sunnergren 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • SunnergrenS
                  Sunnergren
                  Raw and Unwashed
                  Joined:

                  Truly incredible.

                  The fit is exactly what I wanted, thank you so much @Bailey for helping me out with sizing, pictures etc. Very pleased with 3A.

                  For reference this is ”17cm” IHUK size and 20 links. My wrist is about 17,8cm down low and snug.

                  IMG_9073.jpeg

                  IMG_9072.jpeg

                  IMG_9070.jpeg

                  I know that I shall meet my fate, somewhere among the clouds above; Those that I fight I do not hate, those that I guard I do not love.

                  last edited by Sunnergren kojimastreetsK 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 5
                  • BaileyB
                    Bailey
                    IHUK Crew
                    Joined:

                    @Sunnergren So pleased! Looks perfect.. Enjoy it 🙂

                    @bailey_ironheart

                    last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                    • RossR
                      Ross
                      IHUK Crew
                      Joined:

                      SIZE AA RESTOCK

                      last edited by Ross 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                      • kojimastreetsK
                        kojimastreets
                        Raw and Unwashed
                        @Sunnergren
                        Joined:

                        @Sunnergren looks good man

                        IG: kojimastreets

                        last edited by SunnergrenS 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                        • SunnergrenS
                          Sunnergren
                          Raw and Unwashed
                          @kojimastreets
                          Joined:

                          @kojimastreets thank you good sir!

                          I know that I shall meet my fate, somewhere among the clouds above; Those that I fight I do not hate, those that I guard I do not love.

                          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                          • DomiD
                            Domi
                            Raw and Unwashed
                            Joined:

                            The AA restock gives me the opportunity to finally get one of those amazing bracelets.

                            I measured my right wrist and it seems that I have a 18.7 cm diameter with a snug (tight but a little loose) fit. Is this the way to go?

                            And according to the size guide, I should aim for the 19 cm piece. How many links would that be?

                            last edited by Domi AdamJA OaktaviaO 2 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 0
                            • AdamJA
                              AdamJ
                              IHUK Crew
                              @Domi
                              Joined:

                              @Domi CleanShot 2026-08-16 at 14.08.55@2x.png

                              This is what GA state on their site

                              The devil is in the detail..

                              last edited by DomiD 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                              • OaktaviaO
                                Oaktavia
                                見習いボス
                                @Domi
                                Joined:

                                @Domi and keep in mind they recommend their bracelets to be loosely goosey, meaning you can size down if you prefer.

                                IG: theindigowizard

                                "Possibly splitting hairs, but I consider @Oaktavia to be the beardy, dank High Magus of this denim game…" @neph93

                                ISO: IHJ-32 - XL/XXL

                                last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                • KasiK
                                  Kasi
                                  見習いボス
                                  Joined:

                                  Looks more cooler loose hanging down. That’s how I wear mine.

                                  Some dream of being cool, I make it look dangerous.🖕

                                  last edited by OaktaviaO 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                  • OaktaviaO
                                    Oaktavia
                                    見習いボス
                                    @Kasi
                                    Joined:

                                    @Kasi agreed, but not too loose. Gotta find that sweet spot.

                                    IG: theindigowizard

                                    "Possibly splitting hairs, but I consider @Oaktavia to be the beardy, dank High Magus of this denim game…" @neph93

                                    ISO: IHJ-32 - XL/XXL

                                    last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                                    • KasiK
                                      Kasi
                                      見習いボス
                                      Joined:

                                      @Oaktavia

                                      See for yourself
                                      In between the arm and hand
                                      Looks good bounces up and down
                                      IMG_3716.jpeg

                                      Some dream of being cool, I make it look dangerous.🖕

                                      last edited by Kasi 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                      • MizmazzleM
                                        Mizmazzle
                                        見習いボス
                                        Joined:

                                        I like it to be loose but not too loose. When you raise your hand up and if the bracelet slides too far up my arm I find that annoying. My older 3A slide half way up my forearm and that drove me crazy. My 2A isn’t as bad, but still a bit more than I’d prefer.
                                        Love how it hangs when my arm is down low.

                                        In the easy chair with my boots on, melted whiskey in my hand. Could'na been asleep for more than three hours...time to go to work again...

                                        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                        • DomiD
                                          Domi
                                          Raw and Unwashed
                                          @AdamJ
                                          Joined:

                                          @AdamJ

                                          Thanks for the chart!

                                          I'm trying to figure out two points:

                                          1. Am I measuring correctly? Beneath you can find a pic where I held my self built measuring tape on my wrist. It's snug, so tight but a little loose. Okay this way in your opinions?

                                          1000026178.jpg

                                          1. That measurement comes out to 18.7 cm diameter. According to the IH Germany chart, the AA piece with 18 links would fit me best. Which one is the IHUK equivalent? The 18 or 19 cm?

                                          Thanks again for your support!

                                          last edited by Domi AdamJA 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                          • AdamJA
                                            AdamJ
                                            IHUK Crew
                                            @Domi
                                            Joined:

                                            @Domi 19 links should work fine

                                            The devil is in the detail..

                                            last edited by DomiD 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Copyright Iron Heart 2025.