• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    GOOD ART HLYWD - A Gallery

    GOOD ART HLYWD
    187
    3.9k
    1.5m
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • MizmazzleM
      Mizmazzle
      見習いボス
      @Anesthetist
      Joined:

      @Anesthetist thanks man. It’s way more bold than I’d ever wear to work or around town etc. But it’s def cool looking as a “throw it all on” sort of photo op.

      In the easy chair with my boots on, melted whiskey in my hand. Could'na been asleep for more than three hours...time to go to work again...

      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
      • KasiK
        Kasi
        見習いボス
        Joined:

        @Mizmazzle
        Look like you have thing for the Shazam.
        Am the ex owner of the Shazam size b you brought
        But still like them have all the size from AAA to D

        IMG_9074.jpeg

        How I wear mine double Shazam. It’s two looks like one, learn this from Rivet and Hide

        IMG_9075.jpeg

        Some dream of being cool, I make it look dangerous.🖕

        last edited by Kasi MizmazzleM 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 8
        • MizmazzleM
          Mizmazzle
          見習いボス
          @Kasi
          Joined:

          @Kasi the guy I bought the cutout B from said it used to belong to you. So that’s kinda cool! I love the cutout Shazam.

          In the easy chair with my boots on, melted whiskey in my hand. Could'na been asleep for more than three hours...time to go to work again...

          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • SourPowerS
            SourPower
            Iron Heart Deity
            Joined:

            R.L. Stine

            IMG_1031.jpeg

            Excess In Moderation

            last edited by AnesthetistA 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 8
            • MizmazzleM
              Mizmazzle
              見習いボス
              Joined:

              Digging this combo…

              IMG_0189.jpeg

              In the easy chair with my boots on, melted whiskey in my hand. Could'na been asleep for more than three hours...time to go to work again...

              last edited by OaktaviaO AnesthetistA SourPowerS 3 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 10
              • OaktaviaO
                Oaktavia
                見習いボス
                @Mizmazzle
                Joined:

                @Mizmazzle yeah man that’s tight

                IG: theindigowizard

                "Possibly splitting hairs, but I consider @Oaktavia to be the beardy, dank High Magus of this denim game…" @neph93

                ISO: IHJ-32 - XL/XXL

                last edited by MizmazzleM 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                • MizmazzleM
                  Mizmazzle
                  見習いボス
                  @Oaktavia
                  Joined:

                  @Oaktavia fun to find new combos

                  In the easy chair with my boots on, melted whiskey in my hand. Could'na been asleep for more than three hours...time to go to work again...

                  last edited by OaktaviaO 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                  • OaktaviaO
                    Oaktavia
                    見習いボス
                    @Mizmazzle
                    Joined:

                    @Mizmazzle that’s how I would wear it for sure

                    IG: theindigowizard

                    "Possibly splitting hairs, but I consider @Oaktavia to be the beardy, dank High Magus of this denim game…" @neph93

                    ISO: IHJ-32 - XL/XXL

                    last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • AnesthetistA
                      Anesthetist
                      見習いボス
                      @Mizmazzle
                      Joined:

                      @Mizmazzle beast mode

                      IG: bluehandsslim

                      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • AnesthetistA
                        Anesthetist
                        見習いボス
                        @SourPower
                        Joined:

                        @SourPower how do you like the spinner? It’s on my radar.

                        IG: bluehandsslim

                        last edited by SourPowerS 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                        • SourPowerS
                          SourPower
                          Iron Heart Deity
                          @Anesthetist
                          Joined:

                          @Anesthetist I absolutely love it, it’s my new favorite piece and have been wearing it constantly. I’m a big fidgeter and it really satisfies that part of my brain.

                          Excess In Moderation

                          last edited by AnesthetistA 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
                          • SourPowerS
                            SourPower
                            Iron Heart Deity
                            @Mizmazzle
                            Joined:

                            @Mizmazzle twinsies

                            IMG_1104.jpeg

                            Excess In Moderation

                            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 3
                            • AnesthetistA
                              Anesthetist
                              見習いボス
                              @SourPower
                              Joined:

                              @SourPower thanks for the motivation, I have a couple things incoming but it might have to be next

                              IG: bluehandsslim

                              last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
                              • First post
                                Last post
                              Copyright Iron Heart 2025.