Your browser does not seem to support JavaScript. As a result, your viewing experience will be diminished, and you have been placed in read-only mode.
Please download a browser that supports JavaScript, or enable it if it's disabled (i.e. NoScript).
@Lynne You know I love these shots.
@ROman
Our Honorary Feline staff member, checks the Jeans now and then!
I think @Lynne Sees us disappear as we crouch to say hello to Paddington, hidden behind the desks.
@Tyler I'll keep any eye out for rogue Pattington furs in my next order
@catdad1 Our Old boy keeps his paws firmly on the ground and not around orders! He's a rogue but he's very well behaved
Think we all fell in love with him when he first started coming to hang out!
Recently moved house and Zelda has the luxury of stairs for the first time
The risk of love is loss, and the price of loss is grief.
@Chap deeply sorry for your loss Jens.
@Chap Jens, I'm very sorry for your loss.
Oh Jens, I’m so sorry to see this. Chap lived his best life with you ️
@Chap my condolences Jens
Oh, man. I'm so sorry, Jens. @Chap
Our half-feral tuxedo cat doing the rare lap-cat-thing…
She wore it all night even though she looks annoyed