• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    IH-888S-21 - 21oz Selvedge Denim Medium/High Rise Tapered Cut Jeans - Indigo

    Bottoms
    275
    1.4k
    565.6k
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • H
      hgering27
      Raw and Unwashed
      Joined:

      Pulled these out of the closet for the first time in awhile. They’ve been in and out of rotation over the last few years with some weight gain and weight loss. Now they’re a bit big on me but wearing them yesterday made me realize how much I still love this pair

      IMG_6598.jpeg
      IMG_6595.jpeg

      IMG_6596.jpeg
      IMG_6599.jpeg

      instagram: @harrisongering

      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 10
      • R
        Ral1121
        Raw and Unwashed
        Joined:

        I have been patiently waiting for these to drop along with the OD ones. Should be coming soon hopefully. Originally they were slated for July and now August.

        last edited by 1WayTrip1 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
        • 1WayTrip1
          1WayTrip
          The Unwoven
          @Ral1121
          Joined:

          @Ral1121 same here. Hoping to get these and the ODs.

          Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals... except the weasel.

          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
          • I
            IWannaIndigoHome
            Raw and Unwashed
            Joined:

            @Ral1121 Two quiet weeks into August has been tough.

            last edited by JordJ 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
            • JordJ
              Jord
              Haraki san Expert
              @IWannaIndigoHome
              Joined:

              @IWannaIndigoHome I bet last week wasn't quiet for the guys at IHUK, having to ship out all the 409IB's...

              last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • Spencer35S
                Spencer35
                Raw and Unwashed
                Joined:

                Ready for the restock......

                Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society.
                -Mark Twain

                last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                • I
                  IWannaIndigoHome
                  Raw and Unwashed
                  Joined:

                  @Jord I’m sure it was busy, I was just saying quiet in terms of 888 releases

                  last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • M
                    mikemanz
                    Raw and Unwashed
                    Joined:

                    Still no update on a restock for these?

                    last edited by Tago MagoT 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • Tago MagoT
                      Tago Mago
                      Mod Squad
                      @mikemanz
                      Joined:

                      @mikemanz according to the product page these are scheduled for August. Any updates can now be found directly on the product page as described here through the new restock estimates feature

                      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                      • kojimastreetsK
                        kojimastreets
                        Raw and Unwashed
                        Joined:

                        Haha I did not have this restock on my radar. My current pair is nearing the end of their lifeline. May have to jump in on this

                        IG: kojimastreets

                        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                        • R
                          ruffbadger
                          Raw and Unwashed
                          Joined:

                          Updated restock date now September. Chomping at the bit! Lol

                          last edited by J 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
                          • J
                            jonatahncoll
                            Raw and Unwashed
                            @ruffbadger
                            Joined:

                            @ruffbadger uuuughhhh been like a hawk eyeing this since May

                            last edited by R R 2 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 0
                            • R
                              Ral1121
                              Raw and Unwashed
                              @jonatahncoll
                              Joined:

                              @jonatahncoll same here, it keeps getting pushed back a month. I don’t know if I can take this much longer lol

                              last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                              • 1WayTrip1
                                1WayTrip
                                The Unwoven
                                Joined:

                                Hopefully good timing for the cooler months.

                                Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals... except the weasel.

                                last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
                                • T
                                  TwoHearted313
                                  Raw and Unwashed
                                  Joined:

                                  I am looking at a pair of these (888s) or the vintage tapered cut.

                                  Are the 888s really much of a taper? The hem seems the same as the straight cuts I have like the 666s.

                                  last edited by Tago MagoT 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                  • Tago MagoT
                                    Tago Mago
                                    Mod Squad
                                    @TwoHearted313
                                    Joined:

                                    @TwoHearted313 take a look at the cut comparison the website:

                                    https://ironheart.co.uk/pages/cut-comparison

                                    This may give you an idea on the differences, mainly a higher rise and a larger thigh measurement in the 888. The larger thigh measurement would also explain the more pronounced taper compared to the 666 even if the hem is similar.

                                    Another useful tool is the compare function on the product page. This will allow you to add up to 4 items to directly compare measurements

                                    Edit: core cuts explained

                                    last edited by Tago Mago 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 4
                                    • popvultureP
                                      popvulture
                                      見習いボス
                                      Joined:

                                      Some runs seem more tapered than others to me — good to just check the chart, as always. I have a pair of XHS size 33, and the hem's right at about 8", which is noticeably smaller than, say, a 666 or 888 in my experience. They seem to fit over tall boots like engineers for a lot of people, but I have huge feet and 888s don't fit well over the pairs that I own. That said, they're a great cut. I prefer the taller rise over the 666/634.

                                      WTB
                                      IHSH-IHG-BLK XXL
                                      Sugar Cane Coke Stripe SS L charcoal

                                      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
                                      • N
                                        nomadic
                                        Raw and Unwashed
                                        Joined:

                                        if you like straight cuts but with a normal rise, the 888 is great for you. 634 feels more like a low rise when i wear them.

                                        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                        • R
                                          ruffbadger
                                          Raw and Unwashed
                                          @jonatahncoll
                                          Joined:

                                          @jonatahncoll similar. I'll probably forget and miss the drop knowing my luck!

                                          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                          • Tago MagoT
                                            Tago Mago
                                            Mod Squad
                                            Joined:

                                            @halfguard current restock estimate is September. More details on restock estimates here

                                            last edited by Tago Mago 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Copyright Iron Heart 2025.