IH-717-BLK - Black 9oz Selvedge Mercerised Cotton Straight Cut Chinos
-
plugin-calendar-event-wrapper:start |||IH-717-BLK Restock|||
plugin-calendar-event-wrapper:endIH-717-BLK Restock -
@Ross said in IH-717-BLK - Black 9oz Selvedge Mercerised Cotton Straight Cut Chinos:
[event-invalid][name]IH-717-BLK Restock[/name][allday]false[/allday][startDate]1789570800000[/startDate][endDate]1789571100000[/endDate][reminders][][/reminders][location][/location][description]IH-717-BLK Restock
[/description][mandatory]false[/mandatory][/event-invalid]
Iron Heart Germany will also stock this -
@Ross Hey Ross, I remember Alex said black, khaki, olive, and navy are on order, will the other three colors be launching later this month? I assumed they'd be all in one go. Thanks!
-
@pmarks7 I'm tired and can't find the product page, but shows Khaki as due to be released in September too.
Most likely wont "all be in gone go" if it's not showing right now, I assume they receive the products in different shipments from Japan...
I'd keep an eye on the forum calendar/IH's social media for updates!
-
Regarding the recent restock of of the IH-717 chinos.
The information recorded on the product page at the time of restock stated that these pants were not expected to shrink with washing. We have since carried out some tests in the office which prove that this is untrue, the pants do reveal some shrinkage with a gentle wash (40 celsius with low spin).
As such you can expect approximately 0.5" shrinkage in the waist, and approximately 1" shrinkage in the inseam. Other dimensions are expected to shrink in proportion to this. Any area put under tension, will have a tendency to stretch back out to approximately pre soak sizing. Those that are not (inseam), will not.
As always, if you have any questions regarding this information or if you need any assistance with sizing please do reach out to Shop@Ironheart.co.uk.
On behalf of the Iron Heart team - Apologies for the inconvenience caused.




