IH-526L - 19oz Left-Hand Twill Selvedge Denim Type III - Indigo
-
@RocknRoll the arm twist is normal and I think it's on all the Lefty jackets. I think it's a characteristic of the left hand twill denim. On the 19oz lefty jeans description it says they will twist in the leg. When you give it a soak and a wash (no soap), it will get softer. Wear it a lot and it will break in.
My 526L is my favorite Iron Heart piece to date. It's an awesome jacket. Enjoy!
-
@Davids_denim Nice fades on this one......
-
@twin thanks!!
-
Lefty update! Weather cooled down so it’s been much easier to wear this all day.
So much contrast.





-
@Davids_denim Looks very nice.
-
@twin crazy fades! How long have you been fighting with that jacket?
been wearing mines much more since the weather been much cooler here -
@warriors22 I may have this one for 3 or 4 years now.
-
Has anyone noted color transfer from this jacket to lighter colored shirts? Also, for folks that have owned the jacket for a bit, are you folks treating the leather patch with anything?
-
@El-Fanatico. Yes i got some transfer on very light color t shirts primarily white ones early on. I haven't treated the patch with anything this far. I do not wash the jacket often, the patch looks fine, the jacket is 5 years old.
