• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    IH-526L - 19oz Left-Hand Twill Selvedge Denim Type III - Indigo

    Jackets
    218
    3.1k
    1.2m
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • SunnergrenS
      Sunnergren
      Raw and Unwashed
      Joined:

      Lefty out tonight. Still new and crisp. Feels similar to have hockey-gear on.

      IMG_8257.jpeg

      I know that I shall meet my fate, somewhere among the clouds above; Those that I fight I do not hate, those that I guard I do not love.

      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 8
      • Davids_denimD
        Davids_denim
        Haraki san Expert
        Joined:

        IMG_5471.jpeg
        IMG_5474.jpeg
        IMG_5472.jpegIMG_5473.jpeg

        IG : Davids_Denim

        last edited by Davids_denim T 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 16
        • RocknRollR
          RocknRoll
          Joined:

          Finally got one of these curious beasts.

          Initial thoughts (pre-soak):

          1. It’s like wearing a fucking cardboard box - a very good-looking cardboard box.
          2. There’s a surprising amount of arm-twist, which i assume will be amplified by the soak.

          I’m not much of a photo taker, but will aim to get a couple after it’s soaked.

          Sporadic visitor.

          last edited by LarkensL jpvisualJ 2 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 1
          • LarkensL
            Larkens
            Haraki san Expert
            @RocknRoll
            Joined:

            @RocknRoll yes to both 😉 I love the arm twist, got it on one of the sleeves.

            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
            • jpvisualJ
              jpvisual
              @RocknRoll
              Joined:

              @RocknRoll the arm twist is normal and I think it's on all the Lefty jackets. I think it's a characteristic of the left hand twill denim. On the 19oz lefty jeans description it says they will twist in the leg. When you give it a soak and a wash (no soap), it will get softer. Wear it a lot and it will break in.

              My 526L is my favorite Iron Heart piece to date. It's an awesome jacket. Enjoy!

              last edited by jpvisual 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
              • RocknRollR
                RocknRoll
                Joined:

                Cheers. I expected the arms to twist during the soak, but not to arrive pre-twisted.
                In any case, it’s not a complaint - I embrace the twist!

                Sporadic visitor.

                last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
                • T
                  twin
                  見習いボス
                  @Davids_denim
                  Joined:

                  @Davids_denim Nice fades on this one......

                  last edited by Davids_denimD 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                  • Davids_denimD
                    Davids_denim
                    Haraki san Expert
                    @twin
                    Joined:

                    @twin thanks!!

                    IG : Davids_Denim

                    last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • Davids_denimD
                      Davids_denim
                      Haraki san Expert
                      Joined:

                      Lefty update! Weather cooled down so it’s been much easier to wear this all day.
                      So much contrast.

                      IMG_5559.jpeg
                      IMG_5562.jpeg
                      IMG_5564.jpeg
                      IMG_5560.jpeg
                      IMG_5561.jpeg
                      IMG_5563.jpeg

                      IG : Davids_Denim

                      last edited by T 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 8
                      • T
                        twin
                        見習いボス
                        @Davids_denim
                        Joined:

                        @Davids_denim Looks very nice.

                        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                        • First post
                          Last post
                        Copyright Iron Heart 2025.