• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    TV

    Hobbies and Pastimes
    158
    2.4k
    919.2k
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • BrianB
      Brian
      @Giles
      Joined:

      @Giles and filmed in South Australia I just learned will have to give it a go

      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • endoE
        endo
        見習いボス
        Joined:

        image.png

        A bit silly, but Mrs. E and I laughed.

        si tacuisses

        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
        • hajdukH
          hajduk
          啓蒙家
          Joined:

          I recently watched two series on Netflix. Undercover, a Belgian series, was very good. The character Ferry is something else!
          And Legends, an English series, a Great one, set in Liverpool and Manchester, had a great soundtrack! Nostalgia...

          "Ignorance, allied with power, is the most ferocious enemy justice can have" James Baldwin.

          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • MattM
            Matt
            見習いボス
            Joined:

            Lanterns on HBO, if you like the comic book movies as I do, was outstanding and I can’t wait for more.

            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • BrianB
              Brian
              Joined:

              Season 2 of the gentleman got released and I didn’t realise

              last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
              • BridgerB
                Bridger
                Raw and Unwashed
                @Matt
                Joined:

                @Matt said in TV:

                Watched Love Has Won: The Mother God Cult on Netflix last week. Crazy stuff.

                I made it through 2/3 of the first ep and had to pull the pin. Humans are fucked. At least these people don't need to vote.

                last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • GilesG
                  Giles
                  IHUK Crew
                  Joined:

                  2 hours into a flight to Komodo via Doha and Bali.......Person of Interest. 1 ep of 21 in, and I am delighted I downloaded it earlier today........

                  "OK face up to it - you're useless but generally pretty honest and straightforward . . . it's a rare combination of qualities that I have come to admire in you" - Geo 2011

                  last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                  • GilesG
                    Giles
                    IHUK Crew
                    Joined:

                    Oh, and Ted Lasso is the best thing ever made for TV. Period.......

                    "OK face up to it - you're useless but generally pretty honest and straightforward . . . it's a rare combination of qualities that I have come to admire in you" - Geo 2011

                    last edited by BridgerB 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                    • BridgerB
                      Bridger
                      Raw and Unwashed
                      @Giles
                      Joined:

                      @Giles said in TV:

                      Oh, and Ted Lasso is the best thing ever made for TV. Period.......

                      💯

                      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • MattM
                        Matt
                        見習いボス
                        Joined:

                        Person of Interest is one I always mean to watch but forget.

                        New Ted Lasso is great.

                        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                        • 1WayTrip1
                          1WayTrip
                          The Unwoven
                          Joined:

                          Finished the new Carrie mini series by Mike Flanagan. Loved the nods to the Dark Tower in it, hopefully he gets to do that. Carrie was good overall but maybe could have done with being 6 episodes and not 8, was a bit of filler in there.

                          Starting the Netflix one called Below next about a sea creature terrorizing a remote town.

                          Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals... except the weasel.

                          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                          • First post
                            Last post
                          Copyright Iron Heart 2025.