Your browser does not seem to support JavaScript. As a result, your viewing experience will be diminished, and you have been placed in read-only mode.
Please download a browser that supports JavaScript, or enable it if it's disabled (i.e. NoScript).
Yeah it was nuts from start to finish. Loved it.
I will find you On Netflix based off a Harlen coben novel I think it’s very good
My Brilliant Career - Netflix
BRILLIANT
@Giles and filmed in South Australia I just learned will have to give it a go
A bit silly, but Mrs. E and I laughed.
I recently watched two series on Netflix. Undercover, a Belgian series, was very good. The character Ferry is something else! And Legends, an English series, a Great one, set in Liverpool and Manchester, had a great soundtrack! Nostalgia...
Lanterns on HBO, if you like the comic book movies as I do, was outstanding and I can’t wait for more.
Season 2 of the gentleman got released and I didn’t realise
@Matt said in TV:
Watched Love Has Won: The Mother God Cult on Netflix last week. Crazy stuff.
I made it through 2/3 of the first ep and had to pull the pin. Humans are fucked. At least these people don't need to vote.
2 hours into a flight to Komodo via Doha and Bali.......Person of Interest. 1 ep of 21 in, and I am delighted I downloaded it earlier today........
Oh, and Ted Lasso is the best thing ever made for TV. Period.......
@Giles said in TV: