• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    TV

    Hobbies and Pastimes
    158
    2.4k
    918.0k
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • WhiskeySandwichW
      WhiskeySandwich
      見習いボス
      @endo
      Joined:

      @endo My wife binged this recently. While I didn't get in on the ground floor, what I did see in bits and pieces was insufferably absurd. So much so at times that I did actually muster a chuckle.

      i did like Elle Fanning in Death Stranding (where she was underused) and Predator Badlands (where she stole the show).

      "The whole future lies in uncertainty: Live immediately."
      -Seneca

      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
      • BrianB
        Brian
        Joined:

        Hannah waddingham is my new nigella Lawson

        last edited by BridgerB 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 4
        • BridgerB
          Bridger
          Raw and Unwashed
          @Brian
          Joined:

          @Brian said in TV:

          Hannah waddingham is my new nigella Lawson

          0b9c3e50-c793-4824-9f3c-0044e6d416c0-image.png

          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • MattM
            Matt
            見習いボス
            Joined:

            Watched Love Has Won: The Mother God Cult on Netflix last week. Crazy stuff.

            last edited by B BridgerB 2 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • B
              Brodie
              Haraki san Student
              @Matt
              Joined:

              @Matt We watched that one last year. A truly wild ride.

              last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
              • S
                sophisto000
                Joined:

                @Matt @Brodie
                Blue, she fucking turns blue!!

                WTB
                IHSH-64-BLK sz XL
                IH-738-GRN sz 36

                last edited by B 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
                • IH-GARYI
                  IH-GARY
                  Haraki san Expert
                  Joined:

                  Blink & you’ll miss it! GAH Foundry featured on Apple TV’s Sugar episode 8 - quick drive by scene.

                  IMG_0512.jpeg

                  My contribution, to urban blues…

                  last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 3
                  • B
                    Brodie
                    Haraki san Student
                    @sophisto000
                    Joined:

                    @sophisto000 Insane.
                    If I remember right, they opened the documentary with how things ended up...so you knew what you were working towards. But the entire series was a wild ride, and I was still baffled wth all the things going on.

                    last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • MattM
                      Matt
                      見習いボス
                      Joined:

                      Yeah it was nuts from start to finish. Loved it.

                      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                      • BrianB
                        Brian
                        Joined:

                        I will find you
                        On Netflix based off a Harlen coben novel
                        I think it’s very good

                        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                        • GilesG
                          Giles
                          IHUK Crew
                          Joined:

                          My Brilliant Career - Netflix

                          BRILLIANT

                          "OK face up to it - you're useless but generally pretty honest and straightforward . . . it's a rare combination of qualities that I have come to admire in you" - Geo 2011

                          last edited by BrianB 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                          • BrianB
                            Brian
                            @Giles
                            Joined:

                            @Giles and filmed in South Australia I just learned will have to give it a go

                            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                            • endoE
                              endo
                              見習いボス
                              Joined:

                              image.png

                              A bit silly, but Mrs. E and I laughed.

                              si tacuisses

                              last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                              • hajdukH
                                hajduk
                                啓蒙家
                                Joined:

                                I recently watched two series on Netflix. Undercover, a Belgian series, was very good. The character Ferry is something else!
                                And Legends, an English series, a Great one, set in Liverpool and Manchester, had a great soundtrack! Nostalgia...

                                "Ignorance, allied with power, is the most ferocious enemy justice can have" James Baldwin.

                                last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                • MattM
                                  Matt
                                  見習いボス
                                  Joined:

                                  Lanterns on HBO, if you like the comic book movies as I do, was outstanding and I can’t wait for more.

                                  last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                  • BrianB
                                    Brian
                                    Joined:

                                    Season 2 of the gentleman got released and I didn’t realise

                                    last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
                                    • BridgerB
                                      Bridger
                                      Raw and Unwashed
                                      @Matt
                                      Joined:

                                      @Matt said in TV:

                                      Watched Love Has Won: The Mother God Cult on Netflix last week. Crazy stuff.

                                      I made it through 2/3 of the first ep and had to pull the pin. Humans are fucked. At least these people don't need to vote.

                                      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                      • GilesG
                                        Giles
                                        IHUK Crew
                                        Joined:

                                        2 hours into a flight to Komodo via Doha and Bali.......Person of Interest. 1 ep of 21 in, and I am delighted I downloaded it earlier today........

                                        "OK face up to it - you're useless but generally pretty honest and straightforward . . . it's a rare combination of qualities that I have come to admire in you" - Geo 2011

                                        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                                        • GilesG
                                          Giles
                                          IHUK Crew
                                          Joined:

                                          Oh, and Ted Lasso is the best thing ever made for TV. Period.......

                                          "OK face up to it - you're useless but generally pretty honest and straightforward . . . it's a rare combination of qualities that I have come to admire in you" - Geo 2011

                                          last edited by BridgerB 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                                          • BridgerB
                                            Bridger
                                            Raw and Unwashed
                                            @Giles
                                            Joined:

                                            @Giles said in TV:

                                            Oh, and Ted Lasso is the best thing ever made for TV. Period.......

                                            💯

                                            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Copyright Iron Heart 2025.