• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    The Flat Head

    Other Brands and Shops
    313
    3.2k
    1.2m
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • OaktaviaO
      Oaktavia
      見習いボス
      @Kingmob31
      Joined:

      @Kingmob31 I like having the extra room

      IG: theindigowizard

      "Possibly splitting hairs, but I consider @Oaktavia to be the beardy, dank High Magus of this denim game…" @neph93

      ISO: IHJ-32 - XL/XXL

      last edited by K 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
      • K
        Kingmob31
        Raw and Unwashed
        @Oaktavia
        Joined:

        @Oaktavia tbh I'm of the same mind. Kind of done with sizing down on shoes with the assumption they'll stretch. I can always wear thick socks.

        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • MizmazzleM
          Mizmazzle
          見習いボス
          Joined:

          I’ve worn this beauty around the house some, working to mold the leather a bit…but we’re finally getting some cool mornings. Official wear day #2

          IMG_0036.jpeg

          In the easy chair with my boots on, melted whiskey in my hand. Could'na been asleep for more than three hours...time to go to work again...

          last edited by goosehdG OaktaviaO T 3 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 11
          • goosehdG
            goosehd
            Mod Squad
            @Mizmazzle
            Joined:

            @Mizmazzle ace!! 😎

            “our policy of no discussions regarding politics, religion, asparagus, and other controversial issues.” - Andrew

            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
            • OaktaviaO
              Oaktavia
              見習いボス
              @Mizmazzle
              Joined:

              @Mizmazzle oooo now that's a fit

              IG: theindigowizard

              "Possibly splitting hairs, but I consider @Oaktavia to be the beardy, dank High Magus of this denim game…" @neph93

              ISO: IHJ-32 - XL/XXL

              last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
              • T
                twin
                見習いボス
                @Mizmazzle
                Joined:

                @Mizmazzle A perfect jacket for you. Wear a lot this winter.

                last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                • AnesthetistA
                  Anesthetist
                  見習いボス
                  Joined:

                  Hot damn, nice fit! I wish I could find a jacket that looked half as good.

                  IG: bluehandsslim

                  last edited by T 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                  • T
                    twin
                    見習いボス
                    @Anesthetist
                    Joined:

                    @Anesthetist Take a look at some of the leather jackets by The Flat Head. You will find one that will fit & look good on you.

                    last edited by AnesthetistA 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                    • MizmazzleM
                      Mizmazzle
                      見習いボス
                      Joined:

                      Thanks dudes! I’m loving this type 2.

                      In the easy chair with my boots on, melted whiskey in my hand. Could'na been asleep for more than three hours...time to go to work again...

                      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
                      • AnesthetistA
                        Anesthetist
                        見習いボス
                        @twin
                        Joined:

                        @twin I need to make the pilgrimage to selfedge or rivet & hide to get a proper fitting. I love my Y2 but I’m just too broad for the cut sadly. I’d love to go to SE in November, will have to see …..

                        IG: bluehandsslim

                        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                        • KasiK
                          Kasi
                          見習いボス
                          Joined:

                          @Mizmazzle

                          Good fit, you copying me ✌️

                          Some dream of being cool, I make it look dangerous.🖕

                          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                          • First post
                            Last post
                          Copyright Iron Heart 2025.