The Evolution of Iron Heart
-


293
-
Cross posting this from the WAYWT thread because I thought this was a nice evo pic for both of these pieces.
IHSH-409-IB
15 wears - 1 washIH-634S-UHR
114 wears - 5 washes
-
@WithBongInHand Keep on wearing them.
-
Was not sure where to ask this question.
I know that the 1955s cut is expanding and was wondering if there are any plans to expand to the 25oz denims for this cut or whether there are plans to restock/expand for the different 21oz denims.
-
@Ral1121 said in The Evolution of Iron Heart:
Was not sure where to ask this question.
I know that the 1955s cut is expanding and was wondering if there are any plans to expand to the 25oz denims for this cut or whether there are plans to restock/expand for the different 21oz denims.
Tagging @ShopatIronHeart for a response.
